Edstar101

What will you do if new Rangers are allowed straight into SPL?  

255 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If the auditors are "external", how can they resign from the "internal" company ? 

I work with "external auditors" frequently and that is what they are..."external" so not quite getting this one.

Surprised at you! An independent 3rd and qualified party must sign off your accounts. You appoint them, long term usually. No ext auditor, no accounts, no company. Of course they can resign. No prizes for guessing why this happened with the the (you must eg grant them unrestricted access to anything and everything and anybody. If this wasn't provided, no ext auditor would remain in place - reputation is all in that game).

So they need a Nomad, an Ext Aud, some money, some players, some fans, some infrastructure.........

Tick tock.

And that's them de-listed from AIM. Apparently they were the AIM's most complained about company. They plan to list on something called the ISDX??What that is, and what happens next is outside my limited knowledge.

Ironic isn't it that it takes the London based organisers of a Mickey Mouse stock exchange to actually do something about this lot.

Apparently ISDX are a sort of 3rd division Stock Market.  Nevertheless they have standards one of which is they will only accept you for membership if you can supply proof that you have 12 months trading funds.  Guess The The will shortly be looking elswhere.

Roll up roll up, erra Rangurs shares 5 for a pound.  Naw wait did I say 5?  Erra spechul offer,10 for a pound and Ah'm robbin masel.  

https://rangerssupportersloyal.wordpress.com/2015/04/03/delistings-debacles-and-endgames/

To those bored with all this, apologies for going on about it. To those still interested, the above - from a The The guy - makes grim reading for the Orcs. Tick tock indeed.

https://rangerssupportersloyal.wordpress.com/2015/04/03/delistings-debacles-and-endgames/

To those bored with all this, apologies for going on about it. To those still interested, the above - from a The The guy - makes grim reading for the Orcs. Tick tock indeed.

Just read your link above and wonder if there will be a club to promote?

The guys post did make me laugh however.