#30 - 14/02/12 - Saints 1-2 Hearts - Scottish Cup

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F#ck sake!! Not at the game tonight as down south all week, looks like we don't have the bottle for the big games! Remember Lomas saying a few weeks ago the next 3

Three games will shape our season, still in with a great shout of a high finish but bloody dissappoint ing to get beat from Motherwell , utd and hearts! Really need a result on sunday!!

We had the game won. The referee apparently made a mistake in awarding them the penalty. You can't account for that. If they had scored a legit goal then fair enough, you can argue about us having no bottle etc, but when it's a glaring error from the referee, in terms of the award of the penalty and the time of the award, then what can you do?

couldn't make it tonight but feel absolutely gutted. Not sure whether were just incredibly unlucky with huge decisions going against us or just dont have the bottle.

cant remember feeling as gutted as this i genuinely thought this was our year for a cup final.

Really big job for lomas to pick the players up after this.

What defenders could we have had on the bench? Mackay suspended, C. Davidson injured, all the rest of them were on the park playing. Ando went off injured and Maybury came off having been booked and come out with the clear intent to destroy Suso, smashing him about 12 seconds into ET.

Disgusting penalty to be awarded that late on. Referee has totally shafted us. Only one winner coming off the back of that although we gave it a good fight early in ET. Frankly when we lost Ando and ended up with a back four including two attacking midfielders and a guy playing his first game back from a lengthy lay off I'm surprised we held out that long.

Is it just me, or are saints constantly getting shafted by refs.

Tonight

Mackay sending off

Craig penalty vs Dundee Utd

All in 3 of the last 4 games, now I'm not claiming conspiracy, I know theres not, but they say things even themselves out, we're still ****ing waiting on retrebution for scumbag O'Connor, naw ****ing luck.

Gutted ..We never played great but did just about enough. Couldnae tell about the pen as we were far end but all stuff coming from radio seemed to say that that phucker Suso dived and tghose up at that end seemed to confirm. Maybury was going mental.

I am sick of this..When are we gonna get a break...:sad:

Well my reaction to that is Suso is a diving little shite.

Didn't look a pen to me and Suso did his usual and the ref fell for it.

To be honest, it was one of those games where neither side did enough to win it and it really should have gone to pens. Not sure but it looked like Mannus had his hands on the ball just before they scored the winner, but I could be wrong.

Anderson was outstanding given he was out of position and only went off when it was clear he was really struggling. Must admit I feared the worst when I saw he was playing right back, especially when Templeton came on, but he had a stormer.

Maybury would have been sent off if he hadn't been subbed. Having been booked you could tell he was looking for Suso to give him a 'marker'. Craig did pretty well in his position though.

Mannus didn't have that much to do, but looked competent.

Bad points? Millar was poor, especially in getting the ball in the box and Sheridan's touch and heading was v. poor almost all night.

Left the park absolutely gutted,Terrible penalty to be awarded that late on. Referee has totally screwed us over . Only one winner coming off the back of that although we gave it a good fight early in ET. Lomas had no choice but sub Maybury before he killed the CHEAT!Anderson was Knacked and perhaps looking to the game on Sunday was taken off.Not much else could be done.Thought we might sneak Penalties but it wasnt to be

GUTTED!