Mom Awards - Rnd 8 - Celtic (H)

MoM vs Celtic  

139 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I thought Pawlett was technically the best and the most dangerous player on the pitch, by a distance, so went for him. Izaguire was hauled off otherwise he was getting a red card and Mulgrew had to do the same and take Pawlett out to stop him.

Vine and Tade were also excellent but for sheer direct attacking football Pawlett for me.

I went for Cregg. I thought he was tremendous, breaking up play and playing the simple ball well. He's really growing on me - not flashy, not technically brilliant, but does a lot of graft for very little credit.

I went for tade (played his role close to perfection), but thought Cregg did a power of work. He lacks that bit if class on the ball jody had, but he did a superb job shielding the back 4. Let Craig and millar do what they do best, get in faces and get on the ball.

I went for tade (played his role close to perfection), but thought Cregg did a power of work. He lacks that bit if class on the ball jody had, but he did a superb job shielding the back 4. Let Craig and millar do what they do best, get in faces and get on the ball.

Cregg is very good at what he does. Different from Jody Morris but a very, very good signing.

No failures today but Ando had a bit of a mare at times but kept going. McKay had Forrest in his pocket at left back & being right footed against a winger that likes to cut inside probably helped. Tade & Vine were good up front & did what they are paid for & one of them should be MoM but I went for Millar who changesd the game when he came on.