Gregory Tade An Appreciation.

rik2304

Very, very impressed by the start he's made. Great attitude, fantastic engine. Honestly cant think of a harder worker in a Saints shirt. Just what you need from a new signing, (overlooking the sending off of course).

Early yet but I reckon he will be right up there for player of the year at the end of the season.

Best of the new signings and settled into the club really well.

he is a class act. wasn't too sure about his previous goals per games record but he's scored a couple of important goals so far this season and his work rate inspires others. also I think a good character in the dressing room.

after talking to him I also found out that his cousin is Armand One who was a huge cult hero at Cowdenbeath:

http://www.cowdenbeathfc.com/cooshed.php?act=podArchive (Armand One is in the pic 14th from the top-you have to see it for comedy value cos the guy was a man mountain)

He terrorises defences.Thought when he was with Raith(I think) that he was rubbish but he has gradually got better & seems to enjoy playing for Saints.

C`mon SL get his contract extended ASAP along with a few others as we don`t want to have to sign a new team in the summer.