Dundee Fc

andy rhodes fancy watch

Disgusting really. Comments on the BBC website are laughable. Dee fans moaning about results.

Maybe that's something to do with them getting horsed in the Div1 title race and having a team nowhere near good enough to compete in the SPL.

The guy was given less than a couple of days to prepare for SPL football. What do they expect?

Feel sorry for Smith. He's clearly a nice guy you could talk about Football with for hours, and he clearly loves Dundee FC so he was probably heartbroken. But he's not a manager, and he clearly has no contacts out of Scotland going by some of his signings.

Think it'll be either Jocky Scott or Ray McKinnon

Feel sorry for Smith. He's clearly a nice guy you could talk about Football with for hours, and he clearly loves Dundee FC so he was probably heartbroken. But he's not a manager, and he clearly has no contacts out of Scotland going by some of his signings.

Think it'll be either Jocky Scott or Ray McKinnon

I think the phenomenal run he went on when he was appointed with a handful of players says otherwise

I will laugh my c*ck off if it's Jocky Fritzel

Would it be that surprising to see him get the job until the end of the season, seems plausible to me!

I think the phenomenal run he went on when he was appointed with a handful of players says otherwise

3 years ago now? It's a common theme when defending Smith, but that Dundee squad were under perfoming anyway. They still had Griffiths, Harkins and Forsyth at that time too

Would it be that surprising to see him get the job until the end of the season, seems plausible to me!

3 years ago now? It's a common theme when defending Smith, but that Dundee squad were under perfoming anyway. They still had Griffiths, Harkins and Forsyth at that time too

He finished 2nd last season to a very decent Ross County side. That's hardly a failure.

Dunfermline got roundly horsed last year after earning their promotion. Dundee didn't even do that. They have a squad that probably wouldn't have won them the first this year. I'm not too sure what people were expecting.