Dundee Fc

andy rhodes fancy watch

I think I have said before but this is my favourite Einstein quote, the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing but to expect different results. Here comes admin number three.  The difference this time is that it is fan approved. 

Do Dundee have to chase the two big teams in Tayside? Cant they just accept that there natural position is just above Brechin and Arbroath?

I think I have said before but this is my favourite Einstein quote, the definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing but to expect different results. Here comes admin number three.  The difference this time is that it is fan approved. 

Do Dundee have to chase the two big teams in Tayside? Cant they just accept that there natural position is just above Brechin and Arbroath?

we have £1.5 million to spend, nobody else has a hapenny. Wunderbar.. 

we have £1.5 million to spend, nobody else has a hapenny. Wunderbar.. 

Is it a done deal.For Dundees sake I hope not.

They have signed most of last seasons players and added two good ex Saints. They should walk the 1st Division & with that bring in big crowds which should keep them financially sound. But oh,thats not the Dundee way.

Another season & once the asset strippers have had their fill we will see the end of Dundee.

Is it a done deal.For Dundees sake I hope not.

They have signed most of last seasons players and added two good ex Saints. They should walk the 1st Division & with that bring in big crowds which should keep them financially sound. But oh,thats not the Dundee way.

Another season & once the asset strippers have had their fill we will see the end of Dundee.

good                                    D4 the juniors

Really dont understand why anyone would want to throw in £1.5m to a club that has been on the brink of folding twice.I bet all the small companies that lost out because of their incompetence must be raging at this.It really is only a matter of time before they hit the back page headlines again for all the wrong reasons

Really dont understand why anyone would want to throw in £1.5m to a club that has been on the brink of folding twice.I bet all the small companies that lost out because of their incompetence must be raging at this.It really is only a matter of time before they hit the back page headlines again for all the wrong reasons

Dundee are simply the biggest club in the area and always have been. It will never change. 

Dundee are simply the biggest club in the area and always have been. It will never change. 

Cannae be fella,they have tried twice to buy their way into the big time and failed twice to make any long term impact.I seriously hope that Dundee spent all that money and get back into the top league quickly,its always a good crack playing you lot,then once we've had our fun then i can sit back and watch with glee while the investors of your club realise what a **** up they have made and pull the plug.

They are pot less, we have a fortune to spend, ho ho ho. Seriously it's great dominating the local football news, as usual.

Difficult to argue that you continuously dominate the local football news. It's usually for the wrong reasons though. You will continue to do so until you go bust in 2015.

We've done our bit to help by signing your best player as cover for our reserve left back.

We have a better younger version of him, he was pretty regular for us last season so will go straight into your first team .