Levein: Sack Or Back

Abernethy Saint

Levein in or out?  

42 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

give him to the end of this Qualifier and if he doesnt improve -kick his ass oot.........We are almost oot as it is -so a new guy or gal isnt gonna take us to Rio.

No, but it would give the new guy a chance to assess what he has in competitive matches before Euro 2016. Leave it with Avril and its wasted.

An international manager's job is basically to motivate, and he is the least motivational man I have ever seen or listened to.

Sack!

Really? McLeish sounded motivational? They're not trying to motivate you, they're trying to motivate the team so without being on the training pitch or in the dressing room it's not so easy to decide if they're good at it. The players put the effort in from what I can see, they just don't have the ability (particularly when it comes to defending).

Sack. Clueless and utterly unlikeable.

I have yet to hear anyone back that statement up!? How exactly has he showed himself to be clueless? Things aren't going the way any of us would of liked it, but can you argue with his squads? If so, who would you have brought in? How would you have set the team up to play belguim and wales? The players aren't performing due to a lack of ability. I'd love to hear how any fan would of set up the national side in a different way.

I have yet to hear anyone back that statement up!? How exactly has he showed himself to be clueless? Things aren't going the way any of us would of liked it, but can you argue with his squads? If so, who would you have brought in? How would you have set the team up to play belguim and wales? The players aren't performing due to a lack of ability. I'd love to hear how any fan would of set up the national side in a different way.

I give you Fletcher and the Czech Republic for starters. He should also at least have tried to cope with Bale. Caldwell in front of the back four and Fox in instead of Dixon.

Right I better go and start thinking about it now.

I give you Fletcher and the Czech Republic for starters. He should also at least have tried to cope with Bale. Caldwell in front of the back four and Fox in instead of Dixon.

Right I better go and start thinking about it now.

Fox started both games, Dixon didn't feature in either of the double header. So did Levein still get it wrong?

Should he be sacked? Yes. Should he be boiled in oil? Maybe. Will he be sacked? No chance

If Avril and his fan club had put as much effort into winning games as they have into avoiding his departure, we would be booking our worlds cup tickets already. £700,000 and the Jag is apparently the price they are holding out for, which is simply too rich for the nobs at Hampden.

The deal now should be simple - He keeps his job until his next phuck up, then leaves of his 'own free will' with a cheerio and nothing more.

Should sack but the clowns at the SFA will back......boil in oil is probably a bit harsh, but if that was presented as an option after the 4-6-0 'game' then I'd of been all for it :evil:

The rumoured £700,000 will be the stumbling block. His contract runs until the summer of 2014 I think? Wouldn't be surprised if they led it run 'till it expires.....or he walks which I doubt he'd ever do......it appears he genuinely believes he is doing a good job :shock::confused:

We cannot afford to drop further in seedings and pots. The issue is ensuring we finish 3rd or at least 4th. I have no faith in the man whatsoever. People really underestimate the power of a good manager in making a team. The man doesnae have it and his arrogance and stubborness is tiring. How many empty seats at Hampden next year if he is still ther eplaying with zero or at best 1 up front?

Fox started both games, Dixon didn't feature in either of the double header. So did Levein still get it wrong?

Ok I was pointing out what he got wrong. Dixon had played well in the previous two games and then was dumped for Fox so to answer your question he got it hideously wrong.