Richard Brittain

john1962

No schneidy dig from holy wullie here

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11781/8709755/Derek-Adams-refused-to-comment-on-the-future-of-captain-Richard-Brittain

Seems like he lost the temper a wee bit

I hope brittain has a speedy recovery whatever is wrong, hate to see these kinda injuries. Ball is now well and truly in county's court, as it has been through all of this!

He is probably upset that the game was on a sunday being a god loving man.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope we show him the same sort of good faith, loyalty an respect he has show us.

It's only fair to treat as people treat, and want to be treated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope we show him the same sort of good faith, loyalty an respect he has show us.

It's only fair to treat as people treat, and want to be treated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know...he didn't exactly cover himself in glory when he last played against us ... Running over to the RC fans gesticulating & kissing the badge on his shirt...ffs you would have thought he had scored the winning goal in the World Cup final. Most of the blame should fall at Adams feet as he is the person really to blame for the fiasco!! Sooner this mess is sorted out the better...hope Adams gets his comeuppance real soon...he is a real dork!

Creative journalism, accidental or Adams being a plank?  The last two paragraphs read interestingly.  Is his quote as a reaction to the injury, or the contract issue?

I really hate Adams.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/clubs/ross-county/225122-richie-brittain-awaits-results-of-scan-to-discover-extent-of-knee-injury/

SB quoted as we will honour his contract come what may, so everyone who is gloating is basically slagging our player

I don't think many people are gloating about RB, but most people feel somewhat smug that this will now absolutely clarify that Saints are a club of morals and honesty, and Ross Country and Derek Adams are absolute c***s.

We are certainly miles ahead on the how to act decently front with Steve Brown's statement that we will honour the pre-contract no matter the extent of RB's injury.  However, I think this story still has a long way to go. Brown also cites his promise to McGregor to sit down with RB and listen to why he has changed his mind.  A lot more will be said once the full extent of the injury is known but for the moment there is no doubt who the good guys are and if in the end he comes to us then good luck to him - and us we deserve it!

Guest Mongy Max

Richie just put this on twitter;

@rbrittain83: Injury is not as bad as I initially thought thank god. I'll be fit and ready to go for pre season #staggies

He forgot to add "at Saints"

Guest Mongy Max

FFS!! When will this guy stop making it worse for himself? Anybody with any sense would have removed the Staggies bit surely :mad:

On the same day Brown welcomes him with open arms as well!!

FFS!! When will this guy stop making it worse for himself? Anybody with any sense would have removed the Staggies bit surely :mad:

The guy's obviously an idiot. I hope SB asks them for a fat transfer fee otherwise he'll insist on RB honouring the contract. I see Motherwell are signing County's Paul Lawson & it also looks like Vigurs will be going elsewhere also.