Richard Brittain

john1962

Guest Mongy Max

Lulz. Typical Black Isler.

I feel it is my duty as the only St Johnstone fan in Dingwall to hang a bed sheet outside County's ground declaring everyone involved at Ross County are wankers.

Have you completed bedsheets art at the dungwall communist, eh community, centre?

DECIDED YOU ARE A WHOLE LOT OF W******ERS.

You have a good team to support but can't be bothered paying to watch them on a Saturday.

You moan like bitches because someday no longer wants to play for you. No wonder all you seem interested in is compensation.

Typical southern wan***rs. Maybe you'll be the next Sevco, boycotting games, moaning like f**k all the time.

I checked earlier posts where you complained about not being able to use the club facilities on match days if you didn't have a season ticket. Miserable bast***s the lot of you.

Put your money where your mouth is and go out and buy season tickets.

Support the club and players that you don't deserve to have.

Goodbye!!!!

Hope you get hammered in Europe

Ah meltdown. Teach you not to try to get a game with the big boys. Still school holidays soon.

You have a good team to support but can't be bothered paying to watch them on a Saturday.

You moan like bitches because someday no longer wants to play for you. No wonder all you seem interested in is compensation.

Typical southern wan***rs. Maybe you'll be the next Sevco, boycotting games, moaning like f**k all the time. 

I  checked earlier posts where you complained about not being able to use the club facilities on match days if you didn't have a season ticket. Miserable bast***s the lot of you.

Goodbye!!!!

====

Ha,ha, ha. I know this is against forum manners but.........

GIRUY BAWBAG 

I  checked earlier posts where you complained about not being able to use the club facilities on match days if you didn't have a season ticket. Miserable bast***s the lot of you.

Goodbye!!!!

Makes a few valid points to be fair

Goodbye!!!!

---

Oi! Less of the "southern".

Goodbye!!!!

==================================================================================================================

ha ha.please come back soon .

i wonder if bruce fummey would take ye on as a comedian as yer a real comic.

maybe yer voice hasn't broke , yer baws dropped or antlers have fell off but i for one enjoyed yer wit.

i await yer response rampant deer humper.

=================================================================================================================

so do i .last year i got hammered on efes beer in turkey with the eses fans.i hope to do similar this year as we are in europe again and you didnae qualify.enjoy chasing deer around the hills whilst we are gettin hammered in europe.braw.

Guest Mongy Max

The dingles love us:

"Just been on the St. Johnstone fans website,we are perth forum,never have I seen such vitriol,pure bile,for Richie Brittain,his family, Roy Macgregor, Ross County and the Staggie supporters.

It just goes to show the upbringing these lot have had.

Only good thing about Perth is the road and railway out of it."

_----------------

They must be easily shocked, no swearies on the Sabbath please.

Edited by Mongy Max

The dingles love us:

"Just been on the St. Johnstone fans website,we are perth forum,never have I seen such vitriol,pure bile,for Richie Brittain,his family, Roy Macgregor, Ross County and the Staggie supporters.

You think thats bad..............just wait till the first game tcheucters.

Guest Mongy Max

You think thats bad..............just wait till the first game tcheucters.

I honestly would say nothing on here is bile! Plus if it wad, we'd have been warned and post more than likely deleted.

They were saying the chants from the last game up there were disgusting, nasty and vile if I remember right!!

Poor wee sensitive souls

"ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.'

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.'

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.'

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.'

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.'

SIX: 'You shall not murder.'

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.'

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.'

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.'

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor his ass, nor anything that is your neighbor's"

##################################################################################################

Number 8,9 and 10 Dingbats.............especially number 10 tut tut

On a side note I was speaking to an SPL manager during the week and he said that Adams was the only manager he had ever come across that he personally felt unable to have a drink with in his office after the game. 

The dingles love us:

_----------------

They must be easily shocked, no swearies on the Sabbath please.

I don't think things are that bad but did they expect we would just bend over? It's just as well their club is only about ten years old because they would never have got through the seventies and eighties.

Edited by john1962

Guest Mongy Max

Just reading a few posts on p&b and county forum, I think a few of them are missing a vital point.

They bragged they have registered brittain preventing us from doing so. Yes they have registered him with the sfa which prevents us from doing so, this is correct. BUT, we have registered him with the spl, preventing them from doing so.

So we can claim we have registered him preventing them from doing so as well!

I just wonder if they object to the bile on this forum, maybe they should check out the Millwall fans forum or have a peek at followfollow. Much as there are some pretty stupid saints fans around, posting genuinely nasty things on RBs twitter, we are saintlike compared to other club's fans.

(See what I did there ;))

I don't care what a handful of RC fans think of us. We're in Europe and you're no!

Just reading a few posts on p&b and county forum, I think a few of them are missing a vital point.

They bragged they have registered brittain preventing us from doing so. Yes they have registered him with the sfa which prevents us from doing so, this is correct. BUT, we have registered him with the spl, preventing them from doing so.

So we can claim we have registered him preventing them from doing so as well!

-------------

The thing is, it's not even dawned on them that he won't be able to play in the SPL if he's not registered. Must've been a hell of an offer to make it worth his while signing for a cup game or two a season.

Maybe the dingles should just stick to chasing their sisters and worrying sheep.