Saints Vs Ict 05/04/13

Guest Mongy Max

Hope we see more that 5 minutes of Abeid tonight.  His corner for Liam's equaliser on monday was undefendable.  How long have we been criticising the quality of our corner taking?  Loved the way he grabbed the ball and ushered Liam into the middle - confidence in his own delivery.

when he had that freekick on the bye line i was sure some one was gonna stick it in the net only for abeid to hit it miles over everyone

Decent point overall. We played very well back to middle but yet again our lack of cutting edge up front killed any chance of 3 points. We do seem to  lack the belief  when it comes to shooting. Quite a few times we tried to pass it once to often..That said, it took two brilliant saves from Mannus to earn us the point.

Not the worst game I have ever seen.

had a braw time,watched from the comfort of mcd.the two lady barwomen were lovely.

downsides  was , the sad fuk bint amongst the fans watching the game . she  might  be proud of hersel.your the type is the kind that shut anne summers in perth ya narrow minded up yersel t*** licker go get tae.theres always someone.

up the saints.cys 

Yup, I agree - the kids in the room needed taught that middle aged men making v signs at a TV screen every time a member of the opposition appeared and regularly shouting "cu^t" at a telly is acceptable.  More disappointed that the senior member of staff didn't do something about it rather than waiting for another customer to challenge the pathetic behaviour.  Good grub at a decent price though and a decent game to watch despite the result.

Yup, I agree - the kids in the room needed taught that middle aged men making v signs at a TV screen every time a member of the opposition appeared and regularly shouting "cu^t" at a telly is acceptable. More disappointed that the senior member of staff didn't do something about it rather than waiting for another customer to challenge the pathetic behaviour. Good grub at a decent price though and a decent game to watch despite the result.

Royster you been a bad boy again. ?

Edited by rickardo

Thought that was a great game, 80" screen in the pub with full blast speakers made it sound like Brazil in the world cup with the drum and singing, nice effort lads! Millar was fukin outstanding, Manus reliable as always, and thought a good battle between two decent coaches with good squads. The fitness level of saints looks tremendous right now and seem to look the stronger side in the last 1/4 of games. We made good chances, as did caley, I like what i see all round, stage set for the final games and push, just need to fix the up front combinations of players. We know we lack a natural scorer, but we have to make what we have work. I don't think Tade should start, last two games he just doesn't seem to have that edge......I thought Vine played better on the left, linking well with McLean tonight ~~~ there's my 2 cents for the night.

I  thought it was a great game of football. both sides getting forward at every opportunity. Some of the passing play from saints was the best i have ever seen from them. Mclean is a great link up man but thats where it broke down. Unfortunately,  the best unplanned shot chances fell to Millar which is not his strongest point. Abeid was fantastic at pushing forward and on another day would have scored. Weak point was def the two front men though Tade did put in plenty effort. Overall a very good performance and praise to Lomas for his tactics. ICT deserve praise as well for keeping it to 0-0, they are a no bad team. In fact, though having fewer chances, they were more clear cut. My mates in the pub who mainly watch and support EPL games were well impressed with Saints.     

I was among the prawn sandwich brigade for this game; really enjoyed the game and also Butcher slagging off Adams in his pre match talk! Thought we controlled large parts of the game and it would have been a travesty if they'd scored at the end.  Great singing from the away end and put their fans to shame!  MOM Abeid for me although he did fade in the last 20 mins. 

Didn't manage to make the game last night but out of curiosity was the drumming/since I was young you can hear on the highlights us or ICT? The caley fans on their forum seem to think they were making all the noise.

Second half for 10 mins it was caley , quite simple really , they don't sing about sjfc .

i dinnae like te yellow tops but the lads done braw so can we wear pack jerseys instead?

I assume they couldnt wear the light blue shorts as they would have clashed with County.Yellow with light blue is not quite as boggin as yellow & white. Roll on next season.