Saints V Motherwell, Sunday 19Th May 12.45 Ko

glenrothes saintee

Had a great day with my nephew and my lad.My nephew who is 5 told his grandad last night that he hated rangers and wanted to go back to see another saints game and infact my niece called me today to say she was thinking of taking him next season. Great day, great atmosphere. Seeing lots of the young ones with tops etc that the players gave them was brilliant. Its moments like that that set young ones up for life to support the team. My wee lad wanted to take his top for show and tell today but his Mum wouldnt let him incase he got it stolen.

Anyhoo Its time for Saints pr team to strike while there is still a buzz about town and get promoting for next season. I am sure there is a lot of new fans who went yesterday who had a great day.

Guest Mongy Max

If you call your Kid Liam Davidson Tade miller hasselbank mannus anderson wright Ahbeid Mclean Vine Cregg etc etc you get the picture all the saintees middle names I will buy your season ticket

It was a bet that if we had a boy and qualified then it would have all the names, we had a girl and I got Brogan in their so delighted!!!!

Had a great day with my nephew and my lad.My nephew who is 5 told his grandad last night that he hated rangers and wanted to go back to see another saints game and infact my niece called me today to say she was thinking of taking him next season. Great day, great atmosphere. Seeing lots of the young ones with tops etc that the players gave them was brilliant. Its moments like that that set young ones up for life to support the team. My wee lad wanted to take his top for show and tell today but his Mum wouldnt let him incase he got it stolen.

Anyhoo Its time for Saints pr team to strike while there is still a buzz about town and get promoting for next season. I am sure there is a lot of new fans who went yesterday who had a great day.

........I too had a great day with my wee lad [7]..he couldn't believe it when the invasion happened and asked if we could go on..but I said no...but we had made a banner saying ty liam and muzz and were holding it up when the players did their lap of honour and muzz saw it and mouthed thankyou to us and gave us a clap ..I looked down at my wee lad and his face was bright red LAUGH OUT LOUD..PROUD TO BE SAINTEES .

Look at that pic of Nigel having a lie down.....what a disgrace.

bollocks .its just his way .

did ye see tade and wee nigel doing there wee jig together on the pitch when the players came back on after our wee pitch invasion.pure class.

although ye maybe thought the invasion was a disgrace as well  then eh? always look on the bright side .

3rd best in scotland ya bass.

Ross county doing us a favour is even more remarkable when you consider that Paul Gallagher was drafted in last minute for his first start of the season, and kept a clean sheet only a couple of days after having agreed terms with a new club.

What club

bollocks .its just his way .

did ye see tade and wee nigel doing there wee jig together on the pitch when the players came back on after our wee pitch invasion.pure class.

although ye maybe thought the invasion was a disgrace as well  then eh? always look on the bright side .

3rd best in scotland ya bass.

----------------------------------------------------------

Oh dear..