Saints V Motherwell, Sunday 19Th May 12.45 Ko

glenrothes saintee

Magnificent......simply magnificent. Hunger, drive, passion and determination - what a team. Liam will be a huge loss - what a fantastic attitude and what a goal. No failures today  - but for me Mclean was outstanding - he chased and harried for everything and never gave the Motherwell back four a minutes peace. Well done to everyone at the club. 

ILCcZOX.png

St Johnstone in Europe

Rangers nowhere to be seen

Dundee United crash and burn in top six

Dundee Relegated

St Mirren Second bottom

Best league table in a long, long time.

I'm a new St. Johnstone fan (apparently a good time to become one  =P ). I know why you're happy to see Dundee United and Dundee do poorly, but what's your problem with Rangers and St. Mirren? Is it because Rangers beat Saints in their last cup final?

Just in from the game,so proud to be Saint today.On the pitch at the end feeling like a bairn and not to tough to admit I could feel tears in my eyes.Yes indeed, one of those special days to be savoured by Saints supporters everywhere.Massive well done to everyone at the club,could'nt be happier.

I'm a new St. Johnstone fan (apparently a good time to become one  =P ). I know why you're happy to see Dundee United and Dundee do poorly, but what's your problem with Rangers and St. Mirren? Is it because Rangers beat Saints in their last cup final?

Their fans.

And Rangers' general sectarian, cheating ways.

===

Don't even know where start pal.......but it rhymes with streeting lunts.

What a simply amazing ****ing day. This is why I love fitba and this is why I love my wee team. HEROES, every single one of em. Imagine oor diddy wee team finishing 3rd in the SPL and qualifying for the Europa League twice on the bounce. I am so PROUD. PROUD of the players, PROUD of the managment team , PROUD of all the other club people and PROUD as punch of my fellow fans.. Sadly, it looks like we won't make the Euro ties due to holidays that are already booked but if we get a Norwegian team, I will move heaven and earth to get off our cruiseship, get to the game and get back on at another port. Where there is a will there is a way...

Richard brittain sitting in the studio with a big confused head on him. Lad has a decision to make now. Well done saints, fantastic achievement. Absolutely buzzing right now, cant quite believe it.

Richard brittain sitting in the studio with a big confused head on him. Lad has a decision to make now. Well done saints, fantastic achievement. Absolutely buzzing right now, cant quite believe it.

Some decision eh play for a team in Europe or stay in teuchterland playing for the most bitter manager in Scotland... Get over yourself Brittain....Saints have had a team full of players separated from their families....short career...get on with it!!! If you want to see how to conduct yourself 'd***' watch Liam 'the Legend' Craig!!! Haha