St Johnstone V Rosenborg July 25Th 2Nd Leg Eq Rnd 2

rik2304

16 year old daughter eh.....

:LAUGH OUT LOUD:  I'm only joking. To be fair I imagine most places in Perth will turn a bit of a blind eye to things on Thursday, as long as it doesn't get out of hand

Aye 16 wi the fecking attitude to go with it !!!!  :laugh:

I dare say yer right though,but some pubs/clubs are strict because of the laws even though she wont be drinking,add to that her big sister will be there too,shes nearly 20 and her man will be there before any more comments :wink:

Aye 16 wi the fecking attitude to go with it !!!!  :laugh:

I dare say yer right though,but some pubs/clubs are strict because of the laws even though she wont be drinking,add to that her big sister will be there too,shes nearly 20 and her man will be there before any more comments :wink:

Depends where you're going. Places like Sandeman and Foundry seem to have bouncers but I can't tell you when they'd start, anywhere else would be fine I imagine

Depends where you're going. Places like Sandeman and Foundry seem to have bouncers but I can't tell you when they'd start, anywhere else would be fine I imagine

I'll just have to wait and see what happens,as stated the earlier the better for me,if need be she can meet up with myself and the others before heading to the game,would be a pity though she missed out Sporters last year and hasnt let me forget it

Can't wait til Thurs ! Managed to get a loan of a car from a mate so at least won't have to worry about train home etc. Definitely bringing 3 others through with me ( 2 of them are Arabs but love football & want to support Saints Euro tie and 1 is a Pars fan). So at least I feel that I am helping put bums on seats and money into Saints till. Hopefully lots of others are also bringing their non Saints mates to the game, let's get the place packed.

Hope the boys believe in themselves and that Wotherspoon is on top form, would love to see Stevie get a run out at some stage as he looked hungry at Dens on Sunday. Mannus will be his usual solid self and Dave Mackay will be captain dependable.

Need to create a big noise right from the start and like the Eses game get right behind the boys. Be patient and we can and will be looking at a great European night win for Saints.

COYS - Let's get this party started early on Thurs and still be celebrating at the weekend.

will oversea saintees have a viewing option for this one? 

You know what, that doesnt sound that daft in reality. Once a location is set up , what about a webcam or ipad cam set up in the background ?????

I assumed TS was talking about the game, not the party :?:

I know  :roll:  Just would be fun to dial in to the party as well. Us overseas saints can get lonely sometimes. :sad:

We're such media darlings now, I'm sure the BBC will have live coverage of all pre-match events.  If we win, then the news will be pushed to BBC2 so they can broadcast the after-match celebrations.  They still won't show the match though.  Not sure what I can do about your loneliness, but I'll have a think. :razz:

Saints are obviously not expecting a full house as they dont have prices for the north stand on the posters. Im assuming the north stand is where the 50 or so Rosenborg fans will be. I can see shambles happening if a big crowd does turn up. Where will they put fans if both east and west stands fill up? Still no word on what voucher number ST holder have to use to get in at the discounted price.

Will the club make sure ST holders only use ST gates?

Does it matter what voucher it is.  They don't accept vouchers on their own, they have to be presented with the book anyway, so it's surely irrelevant, or am I missing something?

Saints are obviously not expecting a full house as they dont have prices for the north stand on the posters. Im assuming the north stand is where the 50 or so Rosenborg fans will be. I can see shambles happening if a big crowd does turn up. Where will they put fans if both east and west stands fill up? Still no word on what voucher number ST holder have to use to get in at the discounted price.
Will the club make sure ST holders only use ST gates?

Does it matter what voucher it is.  They don't accept vouchers on their own, they have to be presented with the book anyway, so it's surely irrelevant, or am I missing something?

From a personal point it is relevant. I dont normally go drinking in the city before a game but i did before the ESES game. I Lmost left my season ticket book in the taxi i got up to the stadium, if i knew what voutcher number it was for this game i could keep the voucher in my wallet. I will again be having a drink or three in city centre before thursdays game Would help speed entrance to the stadium if ST holders could have the correct voucher and money ready on reaching the turnstiles.

From a personal point it is relevant. I dont normally go drinking in the city before a game but i did before the ESES game. I Lmost left my season ticket book in the taxi i got up to the stadium, if i knew what voutcher number it was for this game i could keep the voucher in my wallet. I will again be having a drink or three in city centre before thursdays game Would help speed entrance to the stadium if ST holders could have the correct voucher and money ready on reaching the turnstiles.

Fair enough, but the folk at the turnstiles normally like to tear the voucher out as they are not supposed to be valid without the book.  I accept though that anything that can reduce the likely log jam at the East Stand is a good thing, so clear instructions from the club in advance would help.