St Johnstone V Rosenborg July 25Th 2Nd Leg Eq Rnd 2

rik2304

my thoughts exactly!

if we win 3-3 in a thriller, the BBC will report comprehensively on Hibs drawing 0-0 and being eliminated.  Lets face it, if you are overseas and support Saints, this forum is as good as it gets.  Highlights how valuable Ross's videos are!

if we win 3-3 in a thriller, the BBC will report comprehensively on Hibs drawing 0-0 and being eliminated.  Lets face it, if you are overseas and support Saints, this forum is as good as it gets.  Highlights how valuable Ross's videos are!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe someone from the club will click someday, but I'd pay full ticket price to watch key saints games like this via a live-stream. You could even count me as part of the official attendance, just there in mind, not body. 

There will be mayhem in the East stand anyway ----How will they know how many Season ticket holders they have let in as well as non ST holders ?

Will folk be moved (if its full) to another part of the stadium......should really have made the North stand the chosen Non ST holders pay in area.

That is what the club advised in the statement - "If you are not a season ticket holder then it would be advisable to choose the North Stand for ease of access and seating."

I think pyro and what not is great, but best to leave it at home on Thursday. UEFA are eejits and would probably fine us just on the basis of being an easy target. People using Celtic as an example: this is a football governing body we're speaking about here, do people actually expect fairness and consistency? Saw one boy on twitter saying he was going to set off smokebombs no matter what. He also appears to be a Sevco season ticket holder. Could he care less if we get fined? Would hate to see us punished over the actions of a few who don't even support our team.

As for the drum, let's make as much noise as possible. UEFA can't fine us for passion.

Edited by Rowan Vine's Surfboard

Especially after the good name we made for ourselves in Norway, anyone stupid enough to do this will probably be looking at a ban from the ground, and there will be a lot of saints fans happy to point you put to police/stewards.

Please, anybody that does see anybody set off a flare / smoke bomb etc, grab them by the throat and drag them to the nearest steward or cop

Like was said by someone else a minute ago.

Its going to be the morons of Perth who arent st. johnstone supporters who WILL set off smoke bombs etc. I can see it happening

The only option then is for the stewards to carry out body searches prior to admission to the ground. As we are not in the habit of doing this though, such a move could cause severe delays with people getting into the ground. That in turn could lead to a very frustrated atmosphere in the stands that could potentially be felt on the pitch

I won't be setting a smoke bomb off as it's not worth it because of work etc but I know who will and tell them I love them when they do it, **** G4S and the Police

Well, I hope you telling them you love them is some comfort for them when the majority want to kick their stupid wee heads in. And it's not about G4S or the police...it's about the impact on the club's finances and reputation :roll:

Edited by Edstar101

I won't be setting a smoke bomb off as it's not worth it because of work etc but I know who will and tell them I love them when they do it, **** G4S and the Police

You are a grade A prick. Tell your idiot mates that if they set off a flare they will be costing the club they love any profit from this game.

You need to grow up a little. There will come a time when you are older and you look back on posts and statements like the above and you will just cringe at the thought of such nonsense coming out of your mouth. Believe me, everyone does!  

The only option then is for the stewards to carry out body searches prior to admission to the ground. As we are not in the habit of doing this though, such a move could cause severe delays with people getting into the ground. That in turn could lead to a very frustrated atmosphere in the stands that could potentially be felt on the pitch

all 500 of us entering the ground in Norway got searched.

I don't know if the 5000 home supporters did. I presume not.

But I dont see them searching any supporters. this fine could be a large amount...

Why do we need to **** the police?

Were not rebelling teenagers... get a grip.