St Johnstone V Rosenborg July 25Th 2Nd Leg Eq Rnd 2

rik2304

Explain

Quote from the official site....

" Supporters are reminded that pyrotechnics, smoke bombs or pitch incursions – not permitted at any domestic match - are particularly frowned upon in UEFA competitions and the club asks that a good atmosphere is generated WITHOUT the use of pyrotechnics or smoke bombs of any kind – please do not risk the club being landed with a fine or ban"

Clear enough?

Edited by SaintDougie

Explain

What bit don't you understand? If you think that letting off a smoke bomb in an SPL game is the same as letting off one in a Europa Cup game that will be monitored by Uefa representatives then you are stupider than I had already taken you for.  From the evidence of your posts and your flag escapade I have you down as being pretty stupid so that's why I would be surprised.  Having to explain this kind of backs up my point.

Quote from the official site....

" Supporters are reminded that pyrotechnics, smoke bombs or pitch incursions – not permitted at any domestic match - are particularly frowned upon in UEFA competitions and the club asks that a good atmosphere is generated WITHOUT the use of pyrotechnics or smoke bombs of any kind – please do not risk the club being landed with a fine or ban"

Clear enough?

Appeal the ban?Celtic got away with it so why should we have to pay a fine just because we're a smaller club

Appeal the ban?Celtic got away with it so why should we have to pay a fine just because we're a smaller club

What are we going to say? The big boys did it first?

Let me run this past you?  Someone assaults you but the guy up in court before your case gets off with it. Are you going to be happy if the guy that assaults you says well the last guy got away with it so should I?

You are using a child's logic that has absolutely no place in law.

Edited by john1962

A lot of the stuff with UEFA comes down to the delegate at the game. If the smoke bomb etc is mentioned in his report then the club will get some sort of fine.

If someone lets off a smoke bomb or something similar then I would hope they would receive a ban from the stadium, be arrested and receive a ban from attending any game in the UK.....they would fully deserve it.

If you can't 'create' an atmosphere without using something of that nature then there is something wrong with you.

Pyro has become/is becoming a part of the terrace culture in Britain and anyone who denies it is living in the past.

That being said, hardly a good idea to announce it on an open forum such as this. You've now alerted the club and surely uefa as well. While I would welcome a "show" on thursday you've now put yourself in a poor position as all eyes (and cameras) will be on you.

I'm not gonna say don't do it, but be aware that the consequences might sting more than the excitement on this one. 

Edited by Rosenborg Trondheim

Pyro has become/is becoming a part of the terrace culture in Britain and anyone who denies it is living in the past.

That being said, hardly a good idea to announce it on an open forum such as this. You've now alerted the club and surely uefa as well. While I would welcome a "show" on thursday you've now put yourself in a poor position as all eyes (and cameras) will be on you.

I'm not gonna say don't do it, but be aware that the consequences might kill the excitement on this one. 

It's expected for a game like this anyway tbh

Having a look on the prices for the game on the website is a tad surreal. I feel the club are taking the piss a bit, it's like choosing from a menu at a restaurant. Since when did it make sense to get a discount for bringing children to the game? Can only see this leading to needless confusion.

Some people are so short sighted.

Of course it makes sense, bring in the next generation of fans now, get them hocked and stop them thinking football is just something you see on the TV.

A lot of those who are complaining about prices will be the same people who will think nothing of spending £100 on drink on a night out in the town.

Think folk should just turn up and support the team.

This could questionably be the biggest game we have ever had. Bring inflatable balls, bananas, flamingos, hippos etc but keep the pyro scheeite at home. COYS

I'm sure a psychologist would have a field day with why these came into your head   :)