Lomas Loses.

rik2304

Your bitterness cannot be hidden my friend.

I don't think you'll find anyone on here bitter re the Sevco thing, mate. Hilarious, well-deserved, entertaining etc etc, but why would we be bitter? Incidentally, I have always cheered myself hoarse every time I've supported Rangers, and every other Scottish club, playing in Europe, and no doubt will do again when Sevco's seventh or eighth re-incarnation reaches the SFPLFLPFL. You guys, of course, would never reciprocate. You OF weirdos just don't get it - we're not like you. It's football and a laugh, that's all.

Oh, and get a job and stop haunting other folk's football forums. :wink:

I don't think you'll find anyone on here bitter re the Sevco thing, mate. Hilarious, well-deserved, entertaining etc etc, but why would we be bitter? Incidentally, I have always cheered myself hoarse every time I've supported Rangers, and every other Scottish club, playing in Europe, and no doubt will do again when Sevco's seventh or eighth re-incarnation reaches the SFPLFLPFL. You guys, of course, would never reciprocate. You OF weirdos just don't get it - we're not like you. It's football and a laugh, that's all.

Oh, and get a job and stop haunting other folk's football forums. :wink:

Bang on ohh bitter one and believe me , I do!

I know there is a thread about Lomas Losing...

But I was told by a inside man at Millwall that if they don't win their next match he's a gonner...

2 points in 6 games

That's what we had after 6 games last year then we won 5 on the spin. Might have been 2 points from 7. When do Millwall play Celtic. :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Has inhereted a poor squad and looks to be in a same sort of situation that McInnes found himself in at Bristol.

Starting to feel the pressure!

"Some of the chants heading my way are understandable," said Lomas.

"It's not just in my time - they've had a long, drawn-out misery for the last six, seven months.

"You are always worried about your job. When you are not winning football matches, it goes without saying that you're under pressure.

"I'm not deluded enough to think that's not going to be the case. I'm the manager, the buck stops with me. I'm not shirking my responsibility.