Best Restaurant In The Town

LethamChippy

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I know its not in Perth but if you ve never been to the Balgedie Toll Tavern for a meal you should. Its situated between Milnathort and Kinnesswood and has fantastic home made meals. Never had a bad meal or experience and always made to feel very welcome.

The Muchart Inn on the way to Dollar is very good as well. Both are not too far outside Perth if you fancy a wee drive away from the hustle and bustle.

Hey Guys and Gals, due to circumstances beyond my control (dinner in the dog) after a visit to the pub, ordered grub from Keebabish & Sheeshah Bar.

You can find them on Facebook.

Ordered Veggie Pakora and Chicken Buryani with curry sauce (tho' don't think it is on their menu)

Got in delivered, free delivery within 5 miles of Perth. They are based at Scone Airport.

Normally when you get pakora in the polystyrene carton, it is filled up with salad etc., not in this case. (All pakora)

The accompanied Poms were so thin and crispy, best I've ever tasted.

Suffice to say, due to the size of the portions, I was unable to finish off the starter and the main course.

Guess what I'm having tomorrow, when I get back from Dingwall?

Can't praise the taste of the food highly enough.

Will need to pay their restaurant a visit, when I have visitors to stay.

My first time experience and got to say it was excellent.

P.s. £10.40 delivered and tomorrows meal covered.

Had my first curry from Odesi over the weekend there.....was saying to my mate that of all the various places over the years that they have orderd curries from when we were up visiting, that was probably up there with the best.

(still not a patch on Guru Balti in Edinburgh though :wink:  - although about half the price :mellow: )

I know its not in Perth but if you ve never been to the Balgedie Toll Tavern for a meal you should. Its situated between Milnathort and Kinnesswood and has fantastic home made meals. Never had a bad meal or experience and always made to feel very welcome.

The Muchart Inn on the way to Dollar is very good as well. Both are not too far outside Perth if you fancy a wee drive away from the hustle and bustle.

THANKS FOR THAT.

Had my first curry from Odesi over the weekend there.....was saying to my mate that of all the various places over the years that they have orderd curries from when we were up visiting, that was probably up there with the best.

(still not a patch on Guru Balti in Edinburgh though :wink:  - although about half the price :mellow: )

Next time you are in Singapore, try Dempsey's Curry House on Holland Road. Don't expect a plate though. But it always tastes better off a banana leaf anyway. 

(still not a patch on Guru Balti in Edinburgh though :wink: - although about half the price :mellow: )

Went there on Friday and got a set meal for 2 to carry out for £18 I think it was , top notch currys , the Chicken tikka Khari is to die for .

Oh and he poured me a beer on the house while I Waited .

Howies Bistro has opened up where Ring o' Bells was.

In there for lunch yesterday and it was very good. The evening menus look braw as well.

Relatively good value for what we ordered.

If it is the same chain, there are several Howie's in Edinburgh. Always found them to be decent