Hamilton V Saints Cup 24/09/13

slf

I don't get your point?

Was it not you that was bleating on about us potentially being eighth (before it happened) and then moaning when it did happen? To me you can't tell people to keep their feet on the ground if you are over reactionary in the opposite direction.

Due to being a regular on P&B, beating Morton/ Livingston or one of the Edinburgh sides would be the perfect final. Sadly I wouldn't have the chance to gloat as I'm no longer posting on it outwith the odd comment

I imagine everyones dream is beating Dundee in a Final, so I suppose beating United would be good. I would like revenge against Motherwell though

Was it not you that was bleating on about us potentially being eighth (before it happened) and then moaning when it did happen? To me you can't tell people to keep their feet on the ground if you are over reactionary in the opposite direction.

Eh, I did say that if results went a certain way then we could be 8th by the end of the Saturday....and that is what indeed happened. I don't undertstand what is wrong with that?

just back .had a braw time .plenty beers in boozers in the town .

drummer was a let down.no very loud during game and seemed to only wake up at half time.plankton.

great result.

Mon the Dolphins!!Was the drummer even awake?Thought someone had given him a nudge at Half time and he quickly fell asleep again.Very poor effort

Mon the Walrus!!

Amazingly enough that was the worst 3-0 I have ever seen. In the end I am happy with the win in what could have been a difficult match.

The forward formation didn't seem to work for Hasselbank or MacLean and it was a shame to not see a few youngsters getting a run out as the result never looked in doubt.

Still worrying that we drop our tempo too easily.

Hamilton were pretty shocking, Curier is still an absolute donkey and never troubled us, There number 11 seemed to be their most influencial player but never really caused us much hassle in the end. The game overall seemed more like a pre-season friendly than a scottish cup tie and as some of the other guysb said it wasn't the greatest 3-0 i've ever seen. Onwards and upwards though!!! :D:D

Ps. The coffee was s**te!!"

Also worth noting that Stevie May puts in an outrageously good corner. Pace, swerve, dip. Keepers will never come for these.

I agree with this! 3 or 4 very good corners tonight. Anderson would've scored one of them if he'd attacked it more, Mackay possibly should've done better with another one where he seemed to outjump his marker, only to fail to make any meaningful contact on the header.

I'd have May on the corners - certainly on the left. Easton's efforts from the right were pretty decent too.

is/will there be highlights on youtube?

Not sure - the beeb have the cup TV rights, and I assume there will be brief highlights (i.e. the goals) during half time in the coverage of the Aberdeen game tonight.  However, the youtube channel is called 'SPFL official' and it is the SPFL's cup as opposed to the SFA's cup, so it's possible.