Celtic V St Johnstone 16/2/14 Ko 12:45

rik2304

So it's Celtic v Saints online for me today. Usually a most unenjoyable event but I would still rather do this than pay Sellick £26 of ma cash for a shite seat and equally shite treatment by their over zealous stewards and the Glesga polis.. Can we get anything?? Head says no but my big blue and white heart says yes we can.. I would take a draw but we CAN win.. 2-1 to the fecking Saintees.. Stevie May to tear them a new one.. There I have said it..... MTS

Mannus , MacKay, Ando, Scabbie, Easton, Croft . Millar, McDonald, Dunne, Spoony , May..

Subs.

Iwelumo, Cregg, Hasslebaink, Miller, Brown, O'Halloron, Banks..

Brilliant to see mannus is back but hope the boss aint taking any risks with him.. :wink: 

Edited by The ghost of Jim Morton

Mannus for Banks, Scobbie for Wright, Millar for Cregg, and Dunne for O'Halloran.

Unusual to see so many changes from one game to the next, Scobbie being the only enforced one due to Wright's suspension.

Hope Mannus is fully fit, Croft and May on form, and we've got Nigel and O'halloran on the bench, quite positive really.

Can't believe Cregg is out the starting XI!!!!

Surely in these games you need someone to sit in front of the back four and protect them a bit ie Paddy Cregg!!!!

Was the same in the cup semi-final, we were crying out for someone to sit there.

Cue us getting ripped apart.