Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

I find a sing song session cures the nerves relaxes the spirit and most of all gets the blood pressure rising. Then again there's nothing wrong with a good old spew.

Feeling great had my sing song in the shower (mostly Queen 'we will rock you' and 'fat bottom girls') Happy to be there and looking forward to the game

Greetings from Athens.

Got my spurs, man u and arsenal supporting mates coming round. I have enough scarves and old tops so we will all have something saints on. The lads are well excited for me and taking me down the boozer afterwards, win lose or draw. 

We practiced "the're only sheep shagging b*stards" last night and they did a pretty good job. 

I go in to this with no great expectations, just hope we put in a performance today/

Safe travel lads.

Saints allowing aberdeen too much time on the ball. Cuptie and May very wasteful in possession. O'Halloran looks like the only player willing to carry the ball with any confidence.

May and Macca being swamped everytime they get the ball. McInnes got his tactics spot on so far.

Missing the confidence of Croft!

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz