Saints Vs Aberdeen Scsf 12/13 April

David123

I am reliably informed that the best route into Ibrox now is from the East end and the motorway M74 link that allows you to miss the Kingston Bridge.

I think the only potential snarl up will be at Dunblane after that it will be a normal run in through Glasgow at morning rush hour, I am allowing 1.5hours to get to Ibrox, 30 mins to get in the ground .so leaving at 10.30 am at the latest.

The Clyde tunnel route would bring you out I think at our end of the ground as well if I remember correctly. 

I thought Partick beat them recently. You are not alone in thinking about this game constantly, it happened last time round too with me. Aberdeen are not as great as they'd like to think. Fingers crossed our midfield show up and nullify the threat of Pawlett and get stuck into Robson and Flood and let them know they won't be in for an easy afternoon this time. COYS!!

This will be the Beloved's first "away" game, first game in the late stages of a cup, first game in a big stadium, first time on a supporters bus. She's fair excited. We got married last week (honeymoon next week) and she feels a win would be a braw wedding present. She feels you need to know that "we can do it".

COYS

This will be the Beloved's first "away" game, first game in the late stages of a cup, first game in a big stadium, first time on a supporters bus. She's fair excited. We got married last week (honeymoon next week) and she feels a win would be a braw wedding present. She feels you need to know that "we can do it".

COYS

Just watching the results prog on BBC 1.

Expecting the usual "aye Aberdeen won 4-0 last time" "Saints have no chance" bumph etc.

Nevin reckons we are wi' a chance if we play tae our potential :shock: !!

As long as we dinnae hae tae chase the game like we did last time.

As long as we play our game and no theirs.

As long as Penis remembers it's about the players/the game/the fans and no his ego.

WE CAN DAE THIS C O Y S !!

Nervy as feck i am,just having a few ciders to settle me down.Tommorow we just might see saints on their way to creating a new chapter in our history.I dont want to dwell on our last outings (Motherwell/Aberdeen) but i seriously believe this could be different   COYS