Season Tickets

Kyle

Full details of the season tickets and application form now up on the website.

http://www.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/season-tickets.php

Ticket office are sending me a pack after I asked how to buy one last week.

Plus had the link to application form and a nice email, as I bought my cup final tickets via the email application.  So spoilt for choice how to apply now!

Assume this is the first the an emailing list has been used for marketing, hopefully will generate a few more.

Is the ormond stand family season ticket 375 quid or do you have to purchase 1 at 250 quid and another at 125 quid ?

What's the difference? 1 ticket or 2? My understanding is its 2 tickets.

Edited by duncan08

Went down to the ticket office this afternoon and got mine, season ticket holder for first time in about 12 or 13 years. I'm not sure I'll get to use it each week with work, but its one of these things that after the final only feels right to do, especially in that had i been in a mon-fri job the last few years I would've had one anyway.

Having held season ticket for Muirton Park for 10 years and then McD for the first 10 years I stopped and picked my games and paid at the gate.  Yesterday I came back - I may still not attend every game but the Saints have my £320.  I feel great and to top it - Roddy offerred us all waiting if we wanted a cuppa tea or coffee.  Brilliant.

Having held season ticket for Muirton Park for 10 years and then McD for the first 10 years I stopped and picked my games and paid at the gate.  Yesterday I came back - I may still not attend every game but the Saints have my £320.  I feel great and to top it - Roddy offerred us all waiting if we wanted a cuppa tea or coffee.  Brilliant.

Does he make a good cuppa?

Rather than concern myself with this nonsense, I phoned up and bought my ticket over the phone.

#buzzing

Rather than concern myself with this phone nonsense, I might instruct my old man to get himself along to Mcdiarmid and sort out my season ticket when he gets his!

Either that or I'll phone. Didn't know they were selling over the blower, maybe next season we'll be able to buy via the web.......

Good to see a few more people getting season tickets. Last season was really empty in our bit of the stand compared to previous seasons. Hopefully a few more of those seats will be snapped up again, as it was feckin freezing being so exposed to the elements!