Match Tickets For Luzern At Home

50yrs a Saint

Cool ok..do u think we will break that?

nah I'm afraid not.   i reckon attendance will be around the same mark as the Minsk game from last year, if we break the 9,000 mark i will be surprised.  It does  make you wonder where the other 7,500 fans from the Cup Final have gone (obviously excluding the Saintees living worldwide that made it home for the Final).

Cheers for the comments earlier Athens! It's a long shot but r u coming for the game? I think we will hit just under 10,000. Is our biggest attendance still that rangers game years ago back in the 90's?

Noone championing my yodelling for when the team comes out and some hench cowbells?

Mate, I know u are newly married so keep the yodelling and cowbells to the bedroom :wink:  

BUT..what is the biggest attendance of St Johnstone fans at McD ?????????? Dundee had the whole North stand that day.

Hazard a guess that Minsk was about as busy as McD has been with Saints fans. Maybe some games in the early 90's? Partick and Airdrie games spring to mind but I'm assuming they would have had thousands of fans with them too.

ETA - Monaco? ETA - just checked, under 8000 there, for all the talk of where have the fans gone we still seem to be able to draw them in for the big occasions.

Edited by Ali91

Hazard a guess that Minsk was about as busy as McD has been with Saints fans. Maybe some games in the early 90's? Partick and Airdrie games spring to mind but I'm assuming they would have had thousands of fans with them too.

ETA - Monaco? ETA - just checked, under 8000 there, for all the talk of where have the fans gone we still seem to be able to draw them in for the big occasions.

Once again, Partick and Airdrie had a full North stand for the games I think you are mentioning.

Cheers for the comments earlier Athens! It's a long shot but r u coming for the game? I think we will hit just under 10,000. Is our biggest attendance still that rangers game years ago back in the 90's?

Noone championing my yodelling for when the team comes out and some hench cowbells?

Mrs Athens found out about the wee barmaid fae Times Square he is not allowed out by himself.   :laugh:

Advertising today to gee everyone up and try sell 2,500 seats which is 25% of the total capacity day before ......is ......and I hate being negative......a tad late in the day. Hopefully a STRONG and CLEAR message goes out that tickets will be available for people turning out on the night. I worry that hundreds of people who think it is all ticket will not know this and therefore will not turn up even though they would like to.

Anyone know what happens if you try and park at Tescos for a saint game? 

You get 3 hours free at Tesco.  Given that it's an evening kick-off, it's unlikely they'll be that bothered to be honest.  If you park there at say 6.30 pm then it's 9.30 by the time your 3 hours is up - their store is hardly crawling with shoppers by that time.  I always park there for an evening fixture and have never had an issue.  I usually go into the store after the game anyway - there's usually something I need to get.  :laugh:

Think you get four hours at Tesco so should be fine. But maybe with bigger crowd they'll patrol it a lot more than usual to check you go into the store etc. Always plenty street parking up the hill from ground anyway.

They won't patrol it more, that costs money.  The carpark is way bigger than their need for it at that time of night anyway.

I'm not asking because I'm desperate to skim Saints of the parking charge, but rather because I'm driving again after a 10 year hiatus in a crappy car and it turns out I'm rubbish at it. Not keen on having to park in a crowd or to have to stop repeatedly on the very gradual incline towards the exit  :oops:

I'm not asking because I'm desperate to skim Saints of the parking charge, but rather because I'm driving again after a 10 year hiatus in a crappy car and it turns out I'm rubbish at it. Not keen on having to park in a crowd or to have to stop repeatedly on the very gradual incline towards the exit  :oops:

If im driving on a Saturday for a game I usually park on Langside Road which is usually quite busy though near KO but i don't mind a wee parking challenge to get into a space. If your early you will get a space on Castle view or Struan road easy enough as well. Easy enough to get out of the space if your worried about bumping someone.

-----------------------------

If you've been driving in any cities in the Jiangsu province, driving in Perth should feel like a calm vacation!!