byebyedundee

i think the club should tell the fans who and why the q&a members were selected

also noticed that saintglen72 has only got 13 posts on here

i have no interest in being selected

does anyone on here know saintglen72 

could be souper saint again

To clarify your points in your post:

- agreed

- I only have 13 posts on here because I changed my name (forgot my password!), I used to be Roddy Grants Tartan Suit.

- I didn't realise I needed anyone to vouch for me, but Eddie Lamont knows me! I'm on twitter as @KGB_Hicks

- I don't even know who Souper Saint is to be honest.

To clarify your points in your post:

- agreed

- I only have 13 posts on here because I changed my name (forgot my password!), I used to be Roddy Grants Tartan Suit.

- I didn't realise I needed anyone to vouch for me, but Eddie Lamont knows me! I'm on twitter as @KGB_Hicks

- I don't even know who Souper Saint is to be honest.

Number of posts on here don't matter. Only a small percentage of Saints fans participate in this site.

I know Glenn. Bit of a prick, but not a troll :0)

Edited by Edstar101

i think the club should tell the fans who and why the q&a members were selected

also noticed that saintglen72 has only got 13 posts on here

i have no interest in being selected

does anyone on here know saintglen72 

could be souper saint again

I'll certainly ask that question for you, if you wish?

Point out to him some of the incentives other Premiership clubs are offering including 10 game season tickets. Motherwell/Dundee Utd are doing a deal for season ticket holders. Both clubs fans will be allowed entry into the opposition ground for a reduced price if they present a voucher from their own clubs season ticket book.

He moans about our lack of fans but the clubs lack of advertisment, incentive to attend games is surely the biggest factor in why so little of the Perthshire community attend games. I am in Crieff regularly, would I know there is a Premiership club 17 miles along the road that does deals for families? No I wouldn't.

As previously noted, why has the club not entertained online ticket sales?

Why do the club not run competions through it's social media? This is a great way to interact with community and encourage more people to like St Johnstone's page on Facebook and follow them on Twitter. More exposure the better.

Why do they not acknowledge your emails when you advise them of all the above via email?

Point out to him some of the incentives other Premiership clubs are offering including 10 game season tickets. Motherwell/Dundee Utd are doing a deal for season ticket holders. Both clubs fans will be allowed entry into the opposition ground for a reduced price if they present a voucher from their own clubs season ticket book.

He moans about our lack of fans but the clubs lack of advertisment, incentive to attend games is surely the biggest factor in why so little of the Perthshire community attend games. I am in Crieff regularly, would I know there is a Premiership club 17 miles along the road that does deals for families? No I wouldn't.

As previously noted, why has the club not entertained online ticket sales?

Why do the club not run competions through it's social media? This is a great way to interact with community and encourage more people to like St Johnstone's page on Facebook and follow them on Twitter. More exposure the better.

Why do they not acknowledge your emails when you advise them of all the above via email?

All included on my list Honest. Cheers