Could Saints Be In Trouble From Uefa?

saint-johns-toun

The big difference between the Utd one and ours was that the lad at Utd came on during the game did he not? I suspect that is where the problem was.

I noticed above someone saying that our support are quick to be on the case of the 'young crew'. To be honest there was a fair amount of those on the pitch the other night who can't be described as 'young'. While it was all done in a 'well meaning' way, it is asking for trouble.

It was actually Stevie MacLean that dragged him into the crowd, Tam was behaving by staying on the pitch area ;)

Haha I was speaking to Macca in Luzern and he did tell a few of us if he scored and hadn't been booked he would jump into the fans in the east stand.

Since he didn't score he thought I'll push Tam in instead!

Pretty  sure the ref dropped something.

Delegate was showing a lot of interest in the young team. Might have been the flag. The police spoke to the guy waving it, it came down but re-appeared later. You're not allowed anything "political" at UEFA games - whether UEFA will bother about this I don't know. I'm pretty on the fence on this issue so this is offered as info, not any kind of political view on my part. 

didn't look like a card tbh as he carried it in his fist as the free kick was being taken. If it was a card he would have put it back in his pocket.

After that I noticed the hi viz vest brigade start hovering in front of the young lads. I hope it was nothing though.

Edited by jazzsaint