Stevie May

Hardolez21

Begging to show how little you know about Scottish football

Really tell me then what position did Hearts finish in ...pls tell me if I am wrong but I think they were relegated with weeks to spare ...I know more about the Scottish game than you would think ...but I only want to talk to genuine Saints fans from now on, not arrogant idiots who know nothing !!

Oh Cebuman, sorry one or two of our fans are so disrespectful......I hope just down to losing so narrowly tonight after Mr May had given us a wee bit of hope (admittedly with a shot that deflected off the rear end of the defender). We do have some keyboard warriors (or should that be w@nkers) that need to grow up.

Really tell me then what position did Hearts finish in ...pls tell me if I am wrong but I think they were relegated with weeks to spare ...I know more about the Scottish game than you would think ...but I only want to talk to genuine Saints fans from now on, not arrogant idiots who know nothing !!

If hearts had not had the points deducted for their boards financial mismanagement they would not have been relegated. Ultimately hibs were the whipping boys at the end of the season

Edited by Cagerf

Football is tribal, and I don't like this Rotherham tribe. **** being nice, Mayso is far too good for them.

I understand how all Saints fans must feel about losing May as we felt probably the same losing Adam Le Fondre .. I also follow Saints & want them to do as well as possible, but what difference does it make to Saints fans what team he signs for if he does go !!  If he goes to the Owls instead of Rotherham does that actually help the Saints win matches ?  I think not !!

I understand how all Saints fans must feel about losing May as we felt probably the same losing Adam Le Fondre .. I also follow Saints & want them to do as well as possible, but what difference does it make to Saints fans what team he signs for if he does go !! If he goes to the Owls instead of Rotherham does that actually help the Saints win matches ? I think not !!

They'll give us money than you so we can spend more on new

Infrastructure. So in the long term, it will help us win more games

I have to admit after all these years following the Saints since mid 80's that If I had ever took the time to get to know a lot of the fans that talk such garbage on this site than I would probably never have bothered :( I would probably have been like most English sheep & followed one of the 2 so called proper teams instead like Celtic or Rangers  , that again will be passing Saints by very soon on their way back up !! 

How about you do us all a favour and piss off now.  You have made your point, given it big licks and  telt us how great Rotherham are and how shite Saints are.

It's all about opinions and they are like arseholes: Everyone has one..

Enjoy yer relegation battle.  Meanwhile, I will spend as much time as possible this season looking at pictures of myself and my fellow Saintees  holding that big shiny trophy that is the OLDEST cup in world football, The Scottish FA Cup.

You got any pics of you with the English FA cup??

Can Rotherham fans stop trying to compare this to Adam Le Fondre. If he was Rotherham born, had supported the club his entire life, had been brought through the ranks at Rotherham and scored two of the most important goals in Rotherhams history then maybe I'd accept it, but he wasn't, so you'll never understand quite how this feels

No it does'nt matter to Saints fans after he's gone to whichever club, but what does matter is that we get the highest price....best add ons and sell on clause and ultimately Stevie May progresses to the highest level possible. I cannot see Rotherham being the club who will manage any or all of this!

Maybe, maybe not , maybe Owls only offer the same transfer package but better wages ? then what ?

On a personal note I hope he goes to Sheffield Wednesday because they are actually relevant and have ambitions greater than Championship survival. Would hate to see Stevie leave for a club that just makes up the numbers.

How about you do us all a favour and piss off now.  You have made your point, given it big licks and  telt us how great Rotherham are and how shite Saints are.

Enjoy yer relegation battle.  Meanwhile, I will spend as much time as possible this season looking at pictures of myself and my fellow Saintees  holding that big shiny trophy that is the OLDEST cup in world football, The Scottish FA Cup.

Also Cebuman I am trying to find the history of Rotherham's European campaigns can you supply a link

I would like you to show me how I said Rotherham were so great & yet the Saints were shite ? 

I support Rotherham ,But also Follow The Saints, why would I say they were shite ...I was making a point that Rotherham & Saints are not so different in their relative Leagues why hate us Millers just because we try to sign a player from your team ... Lets be honest do you think that Saints would be any more successful than us in our league structure with so many quality teams to play , being a realist I think not !!   

One thing I have always wanted to happen is a pre-season match between both teams ...I was hopefull after we played Hearts in Pre season the other year that maybe we would get Saints down at New York Stadium ...up to now this as not happened but I live in hope !! Maybe then you could come along & see for yourself that we are not as bad as you seem to think !!   At least I have taken the trouble to come to Perth to see Saints so have some Knowledge of the club 

FFS If Stevie goes he goes and I now couldna give a flying fuQck, get this Liverpool guy upfront and away we go. wish ta fuQck we were back in the Diddy championship and not these European games as it fuQcks up our image of a Diddy Diddy team :wink: . Hopefully Stevie tells them to get to fuQck also and stays for the season, We maybe dina get the same money but we have a chance of a CUP and Europe maybe again, By the way I am not getting involved in South Yorkshire pish and I have had many a good night out in Sheffield, But Steve wants night life LIKE the LOFT then he needs the Smoke or MANCHESTER,or Glasgow hate to say it but rumour is Tony Watt money is coming our way :evil:          

I would like you to show me how I said Rotherham were so great & yet the Saints were shite ? 

I support Rotherham ,But also Follow The Saints, why would I say they were shite ...I was making a point that Rotherham & Saints are not so different in their relative Leagues why hate us Millers just because we try to sign a player from your team ... Lets be honest do you think that Saints would be any more successful than us in our league structure with so many quality teams to play , being a realist I think not !!   

One thing I have always wanted to happen is a pre-season match between both teams ...I was hopefull after we played Hearts in Pre season the other year that maybe we would get Saints down at New York Stadium ...up to now this as not happened but I live in hope !! Maybe then you could come along & see for yourself that we are not as bad as you seem to think !!   At least I have taken the trouble to come to Perth to see Saints so have some Knowledge of the club 

The last thing you want is to play us in a pre season  game. We nearly always beat English opposition in these games when we play our first 11..

Then your Argument of the standard of fitba doon sooth would be right doon the shitter matey.

Now  common, be a nice guy and gees peace :wink:

The last thing you want is to play us in a pre season  game. We nearly always beat English opposition in these games when we play our first 11..

Then your Argument of the standard of fitba doon sooth would be right doon the shitter matey.

Now  common, be a nice guy and gees peace :wink:

Ok so you think Saints would beat the likes of Liverpool, Man Utd , Arsenal , Man City .MMmmmm I would love to see that ;)