Saints V Motherwell. 22/08/15

A bit gutted that I'll be missing this match. We've started slowly points wise, but it's far more entertaining than last season so far!

Having said that, I'll take a shitfested 1-0 win on Saturday. Celtic away the following weeks means we really could be doing with the 3 points.

Really hoping this is the game that kick starts our season win wise.. A wee bit of luck would be nice (that's good luck ).

Team wise  I would love to see the Fraser and Brad Mac at CB, Dave Mac at RB and Easton at LB.

I would take a shite 1-0 now..

MTS.

I disagree. I would like to see Long throw Jo stay at RB with Cup-Tie and Brad as the centre pairing. With Beast creating havoc on the left as always.

I would also like to see Cummins and Kane start up-front.

I would take 1-0 without having a shite !   

I disagree. I would like to see Long throw Jo stay at RB with Cup-Tie and Brad as the centre pairing. With Beast creating havoc on the left as always.

I would also like to see Cummins and Kane start up-front.

I would take 1-0 without having a shite !   

Yes to all 3 statements.

Motherwell are much improved from last season, and worryingly for us, seem to have adopted a 'break at pace' approach....which we are not very good at dealing with at the moment.

I am still not totally convinced of Joe's defending abilities...take the long throw out the equation and I don't think he has yet to be a solid first pick. Mind you, nobody across the back is yet, including Easton

I would keep the same team a saturday wth he only change being brad for scobbie. Felt we started the game well against dundee. Just went through a poor patch after the first goal. Thought we created chances with macca and cummins up top and hopefully we can use o'halloran down the wing more often. Even if he cut inside and was running at mcmannus.

I would keep the same team a saturday wth he only change being brad for scobbie. Felt we started the game well against dundee. Just went through a poor patch after the first goal. Thought we created chances with macca and cummins up top and hopefully we can use o'halloran down the wing more often. Even if he cut inside and was running at mcmannus.

Agree with that but might be tempted to move Mikey out left & bring Spoony in on right. I think Well will see O'halloran as our biggest threat & will set up to defend him on the right.

Agree with that but might be tempted to move Mikey out left & bring Spoony in on right. I think Well will see O'halloran as our biggest threat & will set up to defend him on the right.

He's arguably had his best 4 games for us down the right and set up 2 goals. I think we've finally found his correct position. Hopefully we keep him there as no matter what opposition teams do they can't put a glove on him. We've seen him go through 3 and 4 defenders.