Dundee v St.Johnstone

SaintJet

Think this might be our worst support at Dens for a very long time.  Lot of apathy about 

I agree. The downside of a TV match is the major effect it has on the travelling support. This was amply demonstrated in December when  Dundee brought their poorest following to Perth in years for the 1-1.

We could do with the board putting on some free buses to attract the faithful but that ain't going to happen.

Memo to the chosen players :this is not just another game,its a derby against our local rivals that is potentially a season changer...50/50 tackles dont exist...they are OURS.

Lets see them chasing the game ,and dont have us playing catch-up AGAIN.

Morale is a bit low but remember you are Saints and goals and more importantly victories over Dundee can turn ordinary Joes into legends.

Good luck ,do your best and dont leave anything out on the park.

It's on TV and it's a Friday night - both of those things kill attendance figures. I'm going to go but it would be much easier for me not to considering I work near Stirling so have to get home to Perth through rush hour traffic then travel to Dundee. If the game was virtually anywhere else I would be forced to miss it. I'm sure lots of folk will be forced to miss it rather than just choosing to sit and watch it on TV instead.

Would have went if it wasn't moved to Friday. Inverness to Dundee leaving after 5pm is a bit tight.

Very understandable. I'm in St.Andrews so the Dundee games are the closest I get to home games. 

We always take a healthy crowd through to both Tannadice and Dens but the game on the telly will put an axe through that just when we could do with a good support.

(off topic a bit, good to see so many out of towners (Perth) still making the effort to get to games).

Bit more enthusiasm please! 

Would be nice. I can see some on here are down but we need a shot in the arm and if you can't get up for this one against our close neighbours we never will.Dees are not setting the heather on fire and if we play our composed but busy game we have a good shot to win this.

I believe Easton is back in the fold and available for Friday. Difficult this one, good to have him back but I would like Tommy to find a place for Tam after his performance against Aberdeen, Tam needs a decent run and he's not the only one.

I would love to take this game to Dundee and also to see young Thomson on from the start. Spoony is starting for sure despite his poor showing recently. Muzz is nailed on, Craig to the bench for me and I would also start Kane for McLean.

Despite the best efforts of some on here, I'm still buzzing for this. 

Dundee away when we badly need a win sounds like a great opportunity to me! Heading through from Edinburgh on the train after work with the usual suspects and a sizable carry out. 'Braw'. 

Depending on fitness I'd go with....

Mannus

Fisher  Ando  Joe  Beast

Thomson  Muzz  Midge  Swanson 

Macca Cummings 

Spoony to come off the bench and change the game after we inevitably go 1-0 down and midge gets injured. 

3-1 saints 

Despite the best efforts of some on here, I'm still buzzing for this. 

Dundee away when we badly need a win sounds like a great opportunity to me! Heading through from Edinburgh on the train after work with the usual suspects and a sizable carry out. 'Braw'. 

Depending on fitness I'd go with....

Mannus

Fisher  Ando  Joe  Beast

Thomson  Muzz  Midge  Swanson 

Macca Cummings 

Spoony to come off the bench and change the game after we inevitably go 1-0 down and midge gets injured. 

3-1 saints 

2 or 3 more Saints on the 5.39 train from Edinburgh as well. Can't say I'm buzzing for it just now though, but that's probably got something to do with the 4 hour boozy lunch I've just had at Kylo and Teuchters.......