Forest want Tommy

jhq

Owen coyle to Blackburn. 

He's won the bloody lottery with that, did not think he'd get near the championship 

Chairmen in that league seem to be obsessed with any manager that has ever won promotion from the Championship, regardless of when in there career this actually was and how things panned out afterwards.

Coyle did some good work here but his record since leaving Burnley has been honking. Every chance he'll be sacked by Christmas and Neil Warnock will be odds on favourite to get his job.

Chairmen in that league seem to be obsessed with any manager that has ever won promotion from the Championship, regardless of when in there career this actually was and how things panned out afterwards.

Coyle did some good work here but his record since leaving Burnley has been honking. Every chance he'll be sacked by Christmas and Neil Warnock will be odds on favourite to get his job.

The amount of money Coyle must have now made out of being a distinctly limited manager is pretty scary.

Hope it goes well for him at Blackburn though. Have always thought he seems to be a very decent guy.

• 4 weeks later...

Jimmy Nicholl says Michael O'Neil will get a big club & N Ireland should go for Tommy.

No sure if O'Neil moves on if it would be the right time to take the NI job, Their stock is high just now and I think they are in a fairly tough group are they not for the world cup qualifiers, so maybe a bad time to take over as they may not hit the same heights as they are at now, no sure if TW likes to put himself in a difficult situation, there are plenty more candidates for the job though, Ex captain Steve Lomas, Kenny Shields, Steve Lomas, Brendan Rodgers, Steve Lomas, Neil Lennon and I did I mention Steve Lomas.  :wink: