Paul Paton

rik2304

Guest ScottMann

You're an absolute embarrassment to yourself. It's almost like Twitter enables you to delete or unretweet things eh?

Wow. A minute to have a go. I'd have thought 5 at least. You surpass yourself.

have a go

Ah yes, the smell of hypocrisy from some of the wannabe cool edgy kids

Ah yes, the smell of hypocrisy...

I won't comment on this nonsense again due to not wanting to clog up the forum, just wanted to remind everyone the extent to which you're a total fud.

Guest ScottMann

I won't comment on this nonsense again due to not wanting to clog up the forum, just wanted to remind everyone the extent to which you're a total fud.

Love the seethe. :mrgreen: 

Good to see your motive has rebounded on you though. No great surprise. Thank God it's the end of your character assassination and sanctimonious mewling though.

Back onto the topic of Paton rather than posters,
Anyone want to start libel proceedings?

cKCpZgG.png

hahahhahahaha fud indeed. 

OK I'm at a loss, what's wrong with those tweets?

I'm sure many people re tweeted the Trump tweet, not all of them rabid supporters, many just in astonishment of it. 

Sad that an old mentor from his youth died?

I have no idea who he is wishing Happy Birthday to 

Anyway decent signing, will probably start at least half of the games for us and if stays fit should feature in most. Hopefully bring a bit of steel and expect he will give his all for us. Welcome to saints! 

keep clogging ye might end up dutch

I'm sure many people re tweeted the Trump tweet, not all of them rabid supporters, many just in astonishment of it. 

I'm not of the opinion there is anything too bad in the retweet, even though its not an opinion I at all share myself. Just left the other two non-related ones to show it was from his actual page.

I only posted it because ScottMann said it didn't exist

Sad that an old mentor from his youth died?

I have no idea who he is wishing Happy Birthday to 

Anyway decent signing, will probably start at least half of the games for us and if stays fit should feature in most. Hopefully bring a bit of steel and expect he will give his all for us. Welcome to saints! 

He has also re-tweeted similar things (a hugely ignorant Jonny Hayes tweet, for example). In isolation, of course, that Trump re-tweet would prove nothing.

Anyway, his political opinions have nothing to do with his footballing ability. Let's hope that there's no reason to complain about the latter.

Yes, wiki has the story. Didn't know that, cheers. The point is of course that Pateseo seems a rank amateur at being offensive, and if he does start that nonsense, Dave, Tommy and the rest would sort him out in milliseconds. I'm far more interested in how hard he can kick Joey Barton. He has future legend written all over him, great signing.

Yes, wiki has the story. Didn't know that, cheers. The point is of course that Pateseo seems a rank amateur at being offensive, and if he does start that nonsense, Dave, Tommy and the rest would sort him out in milliseconds. I'm far more interested in how hard he can kick Joey Barton. He has future legend written all over him, great signing.

Ah wiki the home of absolute truth and honesty :laugh:.

Funny thing about that "roman" salute is damn near every body APART from the Romans used it.