St. Johnstone v Kilmarnock - Saturday, 2nd December 2017

PanamaSaint

No interviews with Tommy or Callum. Joe sent out to do interviews. Only Spoony on Saints TV.

Mikey heading off after last sub on.

Like others I have found watching Saints this season excruciating.

Two & half thousand fans their on Saturday & all these games in Christmas month.

Things looking gloomy for squad cohesion& team spirit.

Watched Hamilton v Hearts & do not hold out much hope for next week.

Neither have I. There is a complete lack of atmosphere and apathy about the place. I'm fed up going and I have been at nearly every home match for over 40 years.

Keep the faith A.

When you get past 65 years of watching you can't stop yourself going.

We are St. Johnstone and proud of it.

Bring on the Accies.

C.o.y.s.

No interviews with Tommy or Callum. Joe sent out to do interviews. Only Spoony on Saints TV.

Mikey heading off after last sub on.

Like others I have found watching Saints this season excruciating.

Two & half thousand fans their on Saturday & all these games in Christmas month.

Things looking gloomy for squad cohesion& team spirit.

Watched Hamilton v Hearts & do not hold out much hope for next week.

Did Mikey want to play ???  turning up late thinking , will just be watching now.

How many times of late have we questioned Mikey and his commitment level. 

Prob knows he is going to have to return to the Rangers and wants to return fit .

Transfer window is going to have to be used well !!

Maybe TW is feeling the pressure.  I did not hear the pre match interview, but I heard he was furious, with the individuals concerned.  TW never struck me as a man who would needlessly criticise his players for a piece of bad luck.  Perhaps the individual(s) concerned were needing a bollocking, it would appear the certainly got one!

He was only furious with two of the four who were late, you can take from that whatever you want. 

Saturday's performance was pretty dire; I can't honestly remember a game at home in recent times I have enjoyed.

With a some really important fixtures coming up in the next few weeks we better get back to that team we identify with or we could be in real trouble. I can't believe we are a bad team overnight but I think this poor run needs to be arrested sharpish!

Today's courier article Tommy is saying no one getting punished for Saturdays late arrival he is finally seeing sense,this is unfortunately thing that has happened,ando and Joe have sickness bug,Blair had to get sickness injection at half time so well done to the Blair Alston for playing setting up the saints goal whilst sick ,these things happen unfortunately let's just hope the people involved in the RTC fully recover

Blair had to get sickness injection at half time so well done to the Blair Alston for playing setting up the saints goal whilst sick ,

You may say well done Blair. I'd say **** you Tommy for keeping a sick player on and leaving arguably our most effective player on the bench. Stubborn **** that you are.

Mikey said he felt stiff after 3 hours in a car, and we didn't want to get him Injured with no warm up, could've walked to Perth as warm up imo :wink:

Still trying to work out how a car on the A9 at 12,25 when the accident happened, then takes 3 hours 20 minutes to go the 20 mile to McD.

As I said I left home just after 2 and went that road and was there at 3.30.

Still trying to work out how a car on the A9 at 12,25 when the accident happened, then takes 3 hours 20 minutes to go the 20 mile to McD.

You'll need to leave earlier if you're to avoid an ear bashing from Tommy.:laugh:

Because you likely got on the detour, while they were so close to the crash they had to wait for the road to re-open

Traffic jams or not, that was an infuriating game to watch. Utterly sh1te and a total waste of money.

I can see why the majority of Perth folk don't bother. Used to say Perth was spoiled having a top flight team and were totally under-supported. Saturday was fcuking grim though. Both the quality of football and standard of refereeing. 
What are the linesmen there for? I thought they were "assistant referees" now? Seem to only be there to flag if the ball goes out.