Ross County v St Johnstone, 27 December 2017

sleepless

This is the sort of fixture we often come a cropper on. A team at the bottom, struggling to keep in touch with the rest, battling that little bit harder than us. Did we not have a spell a couple of years back, when we lost about three in a row against the team then at the bottom of the league? Add in the Owen Coyle factor, and I'm a bit fearful about this one.

This is the sort of fixture we often come a cropper on. A team at the bottom, struggling to keep in touch with the rest, battling that little bit harder than us. Did we not have a spell a couple of years back, when we lost about three in a row against the team then at the bottom of the league? Add in the Owen Coyle factor, and I'm a bit fearful about this one.

Who cares ,be positive.

am going on the choo choo

This will be a tough game. I would be happy with a point tbh but we do have a good record up there. Expect similar team to Saturday minus suspended Paton. Millar looks like being integral to the our game plan again and i want him available for the Dundee game - hope he is fully fit - we don't want him involved in a bruising game. A win here would really be a good place to be this part of the year considering some indifferent form. MOH can have a run out here and he is in the market place so hope he takes advantage of his chance.