Ross County v St Johnstone, 27 December 2017

sleepless

The ref was as bad as the bbc highlights, they don’t show Johnstone’s one on one, his first touch let him down, or Spoonys effort from the rebound that should’ve been lifted over the defenders, then Liam’s cracking free kick in the last minute, that looked in all the way , would’ve taken a point at start, and it’s probably the right result, but never a penalty so a wee bit miffed off 

The ref was as bad as the bbc highlights, they don’t show Johnstone’s one on one, his first touch let him down, or Spoonys effort from the rebound that should’ve been lifted over the defenders, then Liam’s cracking free kick in the last minute, that looked in all the way , would’ve taken a point at start, and it’s probably the right result, but never a penalty so a wee bit miffed off 

YouTube highlights show the Johnstone miss and Craig free kick

Just watched highights. Wtf was the ref thinking for the penalty for them. horrendous error and refused to look at the slide mark or Millar who never entered the box... fuk me that is bad.  That looks like a bribe... match fixing by the official surely...  the ref needs demoted!

Seeing the pinball in our 6 yard box at the end was comical... how poor are County!

1 point today... next...  defence still look pretty solid.

County have had a couple of poor decisions recently so establishment have to ensure they even themselves out over the season :mrgreen:.

Denny johnstone header according to BBC, our Twitter saying the header was saved and he poked home the rebound.

Either way it's nice to see him scoring. Many people, and mostly me, had completely written him off, fair play to him. 

You shouldn't be too hard on yourself.  You've probably written off every player apart from Scougall at some stage this season. 

Worth remembering it's where he contacts the player. Also worth remembering if its on the line then it's a penalty 

If Midge is not in the box, and you can see he is not on the line, then it's obvz not a pen.

He can't touch him inside the box, if he is not there, the player dived, and the ref got it wrong. "We wuz robbed" :)

Think the linesman gave it,he was on the goal line before the furore died down,draw was fair,but still feel hard done by as they got a huge lift from the wrong decision 

As soon as the player went down the ref immediately pointed to the spot I don’t think linesman got involved. He just ran to the corner so he wouldn’t get involved.

As soon as the player went down the ref immediately pointed to the spot I don’t think linesman got involved. He just ran to the corner so he wouldn’t get involved.

They’re wearing earpieces,and I’m sure if Lino thought it was outside he’d have said,but opinions