St Johnstone v Livingston - Saturday 2nd April

R.B.B:- Adz

2 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

only watched cifci for 25 mins, but enough for, get rid of. Rest of the team seem to have the heart and passion we need, no room for that shitty journeyman

Ciftci is shite but May isn't any better.

I'm not sure now if we are shite due to the fact we are slugging in the relegation spots or because of a clueless manager.

Great 3 points and will accept the shiteness if it means we stay up but something really drastic needs to change before next season kicks off. Maybe the freedom of a fresh start will see a new Callum. 

But I still can't see it.

More shiteness the next 6 games please and 18 points.

1 hour ago, saint-johns-toun said:

Something terrible happened on the crieff Road after the match. I hope that whoever was lying on the road recovers. All i know is that someone was run over by an impatient driver. 

That was outrageous. Blasting horn prior to hit. Kids screaming and folk running away. Any news as to how person is that was hit?

6 minutes ago, Cagey said:

When I saw the Dundee result I was a bit disappointed but then you look at it and we are still within striking distance of Aberdeen.

St Mirren more realistic. They have Rangers next week so likely they'll be in the bottom six with a similar goal difference. 6 points isn't an impossible gap to make up in the last 5 games. 

Still unlikely but great to Still be in touching distance from safety. Dundee probably thinking the same though.

4 minutes ago, rik2304 said:

Great three points.

Nice to have a decision or two go our way for a change.

Bonus that it's annoyed the wee ned gangster.

He said Hendry ran into Fitzwaters elbow :laugh:.

Lucky to get away with ball hitting Clearys arm though.

Deserve that break and the ball hitting the inside of post against well.

They say things even out over the season. We still have a few to go hopefully.

18 minutes ago, saint-johns-toun said:

I've no idea, I heard kids shouting hes been killed, hes been killed, amongst other things, but you know how rumours fly.

I wasn't there but just going by posts on the Banter page the fella was sitting up on the stretcher clearly injured but aware of what happened. Fans from both sides attended the incident some looking after the injured party others getting the driver out of his motor and removing the keys to keep him there until the police arrived. Frightening thing for everyone involved including the drivers missus and wee bairn in the car. Can only go with what I've read but I hope all involved/witnessed this are okay, not the driver, seemingly he was a right p***k 

Just now, chips said:

I wasn't there but just going by posts on the Banter page the fella was sitting up on the stretcher clearly injured but aware of what happened. Fans from both sides attended the incident some looking after the injured party others getting the driver out of his motor and removing the keys to keep him there until the police arrived. Frightening thing for everyone involved including the drivers missus and wee bairn in the car. Can only go with what I've read but I hope all involved/witnessed this are okay, not the driver, seemingly he was a right p***k 

he sounds a complete prick, i was just heading out the ground and i could hear a car horn toot, then a tooooot, then a long toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot then heard the screams and the people rush towards the car - idiots on the roads!

1 minute ago, saint-johns-toun said:

he sounds a complete prick, i was just heading out the ground and i could hear a car horn toot, then a tooooot, then a long toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot then heard the screams and the people rush towards the car - idiots on the roads!

Yeah what I'm reading is people had to scramble out of the way after the driver was shouting abuse and sounding his horn, (bad enough he was doing this when he had his family in the car) he then floored his motor which caused panic and the fella fell trying to get out the way, he ended up under the car. As I said Hopefully all involved are gonna be okay especially the injured man, sounds like the driver needs jailed though 

14 minutes ago, chips said:

That car park is an accident waiting to happen(know it wasn't an accident) They used to announce for cars to stay in car park til crowd dispersed.They need to take a bit (1car space away) off car park and create a pedestrian only path.

17 minutes ago, Cagey said:

That car park is an accident waiting to happen(know it wasn't an accident) They used to announce for cars to stay in car park til crowd dispersed.They need to take a bit (1car space away) off car park and create a pedestrian only path.

it wasnt in the car park, it was on the crieff road, just after the roundabout at B&Q