St.Johnstone V Inverness Cally - 23rd May 2nd Leg playoff

SaintJet

8 minutes ago, Cagey said:

The organisation last night was a disgrace. They knew the east stand was a sell out but still only 1 turnstile open . When I arrived the queue was nearly up at the Crieff Road. When I got near the turnstile the woman said go further along ,there are 2 turnstiles open but the queue was even longer. Won't get caught out like that again.

Midweek games always busy. Leaving the house a bit earlier than normal paid off last night. Other games this season I've still been outside at kickoff. It was a fitting fairwell for the players leaving. First half was unbelievably nervy and a lot of bickering going on amongst the players. Someone must have said something at half time to the players and it worked. Stevie May's confidence after the goal was quite apparent and Hendry's goal just shows you that confidence is massive for strikers. Loved how Rooneys goal was a copy...anything you can do.

51 minutes ago, Cagey said:

The organisation last night was a disgrace. They knew the east stand was a sell out but still only 1 turnstile open . When I arrived the queue was nearly up at the Crieff Road. When I got near the turnstile the woman said go further along ,there are 2 turnstiles open but the queue was even longer. Won't get caught out like that again.

That turnstile (17 I think) has been shut all season...I think one of the stewards said it was 'broken'....so i imagine the club don't think its worth replacing.

1 hour ago, Cagey said:

A wee bit contradictory. Only 1 turnstile open but told there were another 2 turnstiles further along. Even by my poor arithmetic that’s at least 3. Maybe it was yourself that wasn’t organised. Anyway looking forward to see what you can moan about next season. 

1 hour ago, Stumpy1966 said:

A wee bit contradictory. Only 1 turnstile open but told there were another 2 turnstiles further along. Even by my poor arithmetic that’s at least 3. Maybe it was yourself that wasn’t organised. Anyway looking forward to see what you can moan about next season. 

If you go to the east you will know what I was meaning . There are 2 together at number ,14 I think but only one open.

Well I said i'd be back at McDiarmid Park before long! As a neutral I felt really welcome from start to finish. Again thanks to Bev Mayer, The best SLO/Disability Officer in Scotland for her hospitality & for looking after me and to Mark Guidi for sorting me the tickets. This time I rated the home disabled facilities because before I was in the away end. I'm a Motherwell fan but really developing a soft spot for St Johnstone and everyone involved with the club. A big shout out has to go to FCU (Fair City Unity) for creating an intimidating atmosphere for any club to visit. I said it back when Motherwell played St Johnstone at McDiarmid Park that I hoped St. Johnstone stayed up and im glad they have done so! If anyone is interested in seeing some Highlights, Fan reaction, Disabled Facility & Atmosphere ratings of the Game v Inverness, Check out my vlog on Youtube where I captures some incredible stuff on the night! Hopefully not too long before I'm back, I love it In Perth! Thanks to all St. Johnstone fans for embracing me and welcoming me as a neutral, I'll be forever greatful... Just an all round great club!

How are you guys feeling about keeping the manager? I spoke to a lot of fans around the ground and they had mixed thoughts on it.

LINK:

Edited by ADifferentView

9 hours ago, ADifferentView said:

Well I said i'd be back at McDiarmid Park before long! As a neutral I felt really welcome from start to finish. Again thanks to Bev Mayer, The best SLO/Disability Officer in Scotland for her hospitality & for looking after me and to Mark Guidi for sorting me the tickets. This time I rated the home disabled facilities because before I was in the away end. I'm a Motherwell fan but really developing a soft spot for St Johnstone and everyone involved with the club. A big shout out has to go to FCU (Fair City Unity) for creating an intimidating atmosphere for any club to visit. I said it back when Motherwell played St Johnstone at McDiarmid Park that I hoped St. Johnstone stayed up and im glad they have done so! If anyone is interested in seeing some Highlights, Fan reaction, Disabled Facility & Atmosphere ratings of the Game v Inverness, Check out my vlog on Youtube where I captures some incredible stuff on the night! Hopefully not too long before I'm back, I love it In Perth! Thanks to all St. Johnstone fans for embracing me and welcoming me as a neutral, I'll be forever greatful... Just an all round great club!

How are you guys feeling about keeping the manager? I spoke to a lot of fans around the ground and they had mixed thoughts on it.

LINK:

Seen him arriving and doing his intro right in front of my car:laugh: Wee nephew recognised him and said he is a youtuber he rates disabled facilities , thought he was havering but no spot on 

Now that the dust has settled on the play off game I thought it worth highlighting again just how brilliant the crowd were the other night.

What a brilliant turn out and this is something we need to aspire to; we need to find a way  to get as many of these fans back to games. 

We are often ridiculed about our fan base but we have a great support and it just needs to be encouraged.

1 hour ago, SaintJet said:

Now that the dust has settled on the play off game I thought it worth highlighting again just how brilliant the crowd were the other night.

What a brilliant turn out and this is something we need to aspire to; we need to find a way  to get as many of these fans back to games. 

We are often ridiculed about our fan base but we have a great support and it just needs to be encouraged.

I agree, but think we need to be prepared for a drop in attendances next season. We had a big uptake on season tickets this season and unless something big happens over the summer to galvanise and re-enthuse the support, I can't see all of those people renewing.

I just hope the club has something in mind to entice people, beyond a box-ticking letter from the chairman.