tucker

1 hour ago, R.B.B:- Adz said:

Zander Clark - Stoke

Jamie McCart - Rotherham

Shaun Rooney - Fleetwood

Jacob Butterfield - Released

Eetu Vertainen - Linfield

Callum Hendry - Salford

Not a bad six.-a-side team that has just walked out the door for free!!

Eetu is not away from what I read linfield are wanting him but 2 other teams are looking at him and may be interested in a transfer deal. 

As far as these other players are concerned these things happen that is how we got them in the first place with exception of Zander. 

On 6/24/2022 at 1:44 PM, tucker said:

They are looking for a back up keeper as Bonham enters the final year of his contract

1 hour ago, pezza70 said:

Aussie keeper Matty Ryan just got demoted the third string at Real Sociedad, he has said he wants regular playing time, he would be a handy pick up, he is better then a third string and is only 30 and is our captain of our national team 

Would want more than we can pay I’d imagine. At one point he was lined up to be Celtic number 1.

47 minutes ago, byebyedundee said:

I’m I out of order LEIGH GRIFFITHS 

Thought of that when i saw pictures of him working out in the gym looks fitter than he has been for years. I would take him certainly he has something to prove and has the ability and certainly should now have the hunger.

5 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Thought of that when i saw pictures of him working out in the gym looks fitter than he has been for years. I would take him certainly he has something to prove and has the ability and certainly should now have the hunger.

Pay as you play deal might be ok. He might’ve hit rock bottom and so be keen to actually get back on form.

Doohan would be a decent shout. Carey not too sure about but seems to have done ok in the last few years.

4 minutes ago, Linky said:

Would want more than we can pay I’d imagine. At one point he was lined up to be Celtic number 1.

Sitting on the bench may jeopardise his spot in the World Cup squad if he isn’t getting regular game time, I know it’s probably out of our wage structure but I guess we need a few rabbits out of the hat for player pick ups

12 minutes ago, mainstand said:

Certainly a Davidson type signing. Age range , unfit , etc.

1 hour ago, pezza70 said:

Sitting on the bench may jeopardise his spot in the World Cup squad if he isn’t getting regular game time, I know it’s probably out of our wage structure but I guess we need a few rabbits out of the hat for player pick ups

He’ll be on well over 10 grand a week 

1 hour ago, Pat McGroin said:

Sounding like Graham Carey is a done deal, on his way from CSKA Sofia. Seems to have done pretty well for himself since leaving Scotland. Would be a pretty safe bet you’d think. 

In the past Carey and Wright would have been the sort of signing I would have been relatively excited about, apart from the fact he(Carey) is a on the wrong side of 30.

It begs the question:

Michael O’Halloran, Drey Wright, Ali Crawford, Cammy MacPherson, David Wotherspoon and now Graham Carey.

All players who are either very comfortable with the ball at their feet and like to look forward or are deemed “exciting game changers” by current or previous managers.

Can Callum turn us into a slick total football side and move away from the slow predictability we witnessed this season?!?!

Not sure how and when some of the aforementioned players will be utilised though.

Edited by R.B.B:- Adz