Kilmarnock V St.Johnstone - Saturday 10th September

SaintJet

32 minutes ago, Havana Saint said:

Losing every single battle across the pitch. Liam Gordon's distribution is abysmal.

The worry is they keep giving it to him to just hoof forward, doesn’t even look just launches into space. Back to Cal ball the night, winning team and making bottom of the league shite look like world beaters

Great to see Theo score that’s the only positive from that game, we had a great chance to put a decent break between us and the bottom two tonight, so I’m wondering are utd that pish and our last few games giving us false hope or was it just a collective off night?

27 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Corner not turned then ,straight into the ditch.

kmon man...... bit ott!

Beaten by a wonder strike and kind of lucky Killie second. For sure though, players gave away ball too much and didn't look as cohesive as last week. I don't think Killie looked overly spectacular, just had that Armstrong pecker on fire. As we all know, the gaps across all non-IOF teams are pretty tight. Is Liam Gordon back to his old self? Cant recall, memory of a goldfish.

3 hours ago, dave mc said:

Silly foul, keeper just too far to one side imo 

I thought he looked a bit slow to get over when it happened but seeing it again a few times I think he was blameless. Killie had a right footer and a left footer over the ball with most folk probably thinking the right footed Lafferty would take it, defence included. Instead left footed Armstrong puts it over the wall and right into the top corner. I think we've just got to admit Killie outsmarted us and scored a beauty.

The free kick by Brown was needless though. He didn't have a great night.

Chance to create a gap and move on and play relaxed football but we are almost back in the pack. We should have come out all guns blazing. If not in first half then the second when we were still in the game.

Saints 5 shots on goal 1 goal. Killie 2 shots on goal 2 goals.