Kilmarnock V St.Johnstone - Saturday 10th September

SaintJet

6 hours ago, Sergei said:

5 October's a Champions League night so I take it there'll be no TV coverage* as UEFA won't want the Chelsea v AC Milan viewing figures to be drastically reduced.

*Obviously this will only be relevant to those fans living outwith the UK. 

I'd expect it to be on Killie TV international (and Saints TV too, hopefully, since both have Stream Digital contracts and we usually get those games).

19 hours ago, california_saintee said:

I'd expect it to be on Killie TV international (and Saints TV too, hopefully, since both have Stream Digital contracts and we usually get those games).

Ok thanks. I thought that unless the kick off was changed to avoid any overlap, all alternative TV coverage of games was banned on Champions League nights  If you've had it in the past then obviously not. 

On 9/24/2022 at 4:30 AM, Sergei said:

Ok thanks. I thought that unless the kick off was changed to avoid any overlap, all alternative TV coverage of games was banned on Champions League nights  If you've had it in the past then obviously not. 

https://tv.perthstjohnstonefc.co.uk/ is listing it as live for international viewers now.

Let's get some interest in this rearranged game.

I'm wondering if CD will be tempted to swap some players out or keep the same starting team from Saturday. 

Plastic pitch tough physical team - I wouldn't be surprised if he changed it around.

Big game for us and if we managed to get the points we could really start looking up.

2 hours ago, SaintJet said:

Let's get some interest in this rearranged game.

I'm wondering if CD will be tempted to swap some players out or keep the same starting team from Saturday. 

Plastic pitch tough physical team - I wouldn't be surprised if he changed it around.

Big game for us and if we managed to get the points we could really start looking up.

I'd keep the same starting 11 if they are all fit, this is indeed a big game for us.  No point in even thinking about Saturday, how we do against Celtic will depend more on which Celtic team turns up than on our efforts.

I see Lafferty might feature against us tonight despite facing an almost certain ban for sectarian abuse.  He has already admitted the offence and been fined by Killie but the SFA have not got round to hearing the case yet.  Will be seriously annoyed if he scores a vital goal!

Source  The Herald

PS won't be bothered too much if he misses a sitter or a penalty.