Kilmarnock V St.Johnstone - Saturday 10th September

SaintJet

It's been so long that we have actually went in to a game with a bit of hope and confidence. A trip to the plastic pitch at Killie and a real chance to see where we are against another team likely to be battling to stay in the league.

Del usually has his teams well organised so it's going to take something special from us to take the spoils. I have real hope that we can so this on Saturday.

I think our last two performances were trending in the right direction.

I might be overly optimistic but us scoring 5 goals in our last two games is a great return.

Of we can get bodies in the box like we did against the fakers which gives us options then  I think we can jag all 3 points in this game.

Killie were no great shakes in the Championship last season and I don't think they have strengthened much. They are also without Ash Taylor ,probably their highest scorer so hopefully we are not negative against them.

Play to win and we should. They will be one of the teams round about us in the bottom so Saturdays 6 pointer.

Will be interesting if we approach this game the same way as the St Mirren game. Kilmarnock are another team we should be playing with confidence against and getting more bodies in the box. I have no doubt that against Celtic etc we will approach it quite differently, maybe rightly so. Hopefully we will get some more points on the board before then.

6 hours ago, MySpazz said:

BREAKING NEWS: Kilmarnock v St Johnstone FC (postponed)
And finally, a lady aged 96 from Balmoral has finally retired.....

Dont think it has been officially postponed yet.

According to what I read the SPFL and SFA are making announcement on Friday morning about matches, Scottish Rugby announced all matches in Scotland off last night,  next weeks euro matches that are played in UK also likely to be cancelled but if away from home will likely go ahead. 

lts of comments from different fans of different teams on social media but irrespective of what your thoughts are on the royal family it is still somebody's mum, gran and great gran. 

Edited by mainstand

2 minutes ago, mainstand said:

According to what I read the SPFL and SFA are making announcement on Friday morning about matches, Scottish Rugby announced all matches in Scotland off last night,  next weeks euro matches that are played in UK also likely to be cancelled but if away from home will likely go ahead. 

lts of comments from different fans of different teams on social media but irrespective of what your thoughts are on the royal family it is still somebody's mum, gran and great gran. 

Whooooosh!

1 hour ago, mainstand said:

True but how many o them came tae oor families Funerals.

And they don't care about any o us , so why should we.

Killie were no great shakes in the Championship last season and I don't think they have strengthened much. They are also without Ash Taylor ,probably their highest scorer so hopefully we are not negative against them.

Play to win and we should. They will be one of the teams round about us in the bottom so Saturdays 6 pointer.

Couple of EFL games plus Cove v Dundee cancelled tonight. Also English test cricket. No mention of tomorrow as far as I can see.

With the world cup this season there is not much room to reschedule. There might also be games off if funeral next weekend. And what about  Charlie getting the crown put on his head.

Edited by Cagey

Looks like funeral is a week in Monday. Govt says its up to football authorities as to whether to cancel games. 

Way I see it if they're still expecting folk to go to work etc when it's national mourning they shouldn't be cancelling leisure activities.

Edited by templeofsaints

4 minutes ago, Cagey said:

Scottish football will have to follow or they will get mauled.

All Scottish football of this weekend. Going to be a long weekend.

2 hours ago, Cagey said:

Depending on date of rescheduled game, Ash Taylor could be available to face Saints.