St Johnstone vs Celtic - Saturday 8th October 2022

Widge

Just now, Brian Potter said:

Why?Ā 

Given he was walking after the goal and the ball hadn't indeed torn his foot off, he just stopped playingĀ  cause he was sore. He even just steps across and things might have been different.

Still not convinced by Crawford. Bair looked much better though and lots to be positive about but chucking the game in the last minute is poor.

2 minutes ago, mike_gain said:

Given he was walking after the goal and the ball hadn't indeed torn his foot off, he just stopped playingĀ  cause he was sore. He even just steps across and things might have been different.

Still not convinced by Crawford. Bair looked much better though and lots to be positive about but chucking the game in the last minute is poor.

Think thatā€™s a bit harsh on Wright. He looked pretty injured. Crawford had the chance to make the foul and take the yellow but chose to try and stare out the opposition as he always does.Ā 

5 minutes ago, mike_gain said:

Biscuits said he had cramp and could not move.??

1 minute ago, dunblanemike said:

Refs add 30 seconds I believe at each substitution, is it still only 30 seconds if a double or triple substitution? 4 sets of subs would be 2 mins added in second half. WereĀ thereĀ 3 mins of injuries?

There were at least 2 stopages for injuries.

1 minute ago, Pat McGroin said:

I havenā€™t felt this sick after a game of football since I left Hampden half an hour in when Motherwell were beating us 3-0. And to lose to a knockā€¦ sickĀ 

Ā 

we should have set up the way we played second half.Ā 

I agree no attacking threat till we went two up top