Best attendances in 14 years

97,557 at 18 home games so far this season with an average of 5,417.

Over past 14 years ex covid average has been 4,071 per year with highest previous average in 2014/15 at 4,717.

Have to go back over 20 years for last average over 5 000.

8 attendances this season over 6,000.

Lowest 2,899 and highest 7758.

With our 9th place finish, increased prize pot and and much increased attendances here's hoping this is reflected in the budget Macca is allocated for the coming season.

4 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Over past 14 years ex covid average has been 4,071 per year with highest previous average in 2014/15 at 4,717.

With our 9th place finish, increased prize pot and and much increased attendances here's hoping this is reflected in the budget Macca is allocated for the coming season.

Thanks gus our regular statto 

7 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Does that include giving Sevco the stadium for the cup game ?.

18 hours ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

Impressive, given this has been achieved against a backdrop of a cost of living crisis, relegation battle, barely any good results at home and probably the worst football I've watched over a sustained period at McDiarmid Park.

Can I ask what source you use for attendance figures? I usually look at transfermarkt.co.uk but their figures vary a bit from yours. According to them our average is over 1,000 higher than last season, which seems crazy given last season was the first season back after Covid and the Double win.

50 minutes ago, blueheaven said:

Impressive, given this has been achieved against a backdrop of a cost of living crisis, relegation battle, barely any good results at home and probably the worst football I've watched over a sustained period at McDiarmid Park.

Can I ask what source you use for attendance figures? I usually look at transfermarkt.co.uk but their figures vary a bit from yours. According to them our average is over 1,000 higher than last season, which seems crazy given last season was the first season back after Covid and the Double win.

Stats from www.footballwebpages.co.uk

16 hours ago, dunblanemike said:

positive news indeed. i wonder what impact the free tickets in last couple of games have had on these stats?

Won't make much difference as only a small percentage of the overall 96,773 plus previous years stats would have also included some free tickets. 

18 hours ago, Cleveland-Saint said:

4362 today, thats fantastic, assume few livingston

That takes the 19 game total to 101,135 with an average of 5,322.

That's about 25,000 extra bums on seats with over 20,000 extra paying to get in after the freebies are taken into account. 

Don't know what the average ticket price is or how many would be free child with an adult places but the numbers definitely an improvement and the income  generated along with the 9th place finish should offset some of bloated squad spending. 

24 minutes ago, Ginger Bakers rebel army said:

That takes the 19 game total to 101,135 with an average of 5,322.

That's about 25,000 extra bums on seats with over 20,000 extra paying to get in after the freebies are taken into account. 

Don't know what the average ticket price is or how many would be free child with an adult places but the numbers definitely an improvement and the income  generated along with the 9th place finish should offset some of bloated squad spending. 

Let the kids in for free. Saints probably make a lot more at the good kiosks when they are there.

16 hours ago, akuram said:

Saints could do a lot more on the catering side.

A few weeks back I bought a macaroni pie and a Coke, and the Coke was hotter than the pie. Would it kill them to invest in proper cold drinks dispensers? Or even just some fridges?

Glad to get that off my chest. :laugh:

1 hour ago, blueheaven said:

A few weeks back I bought a macaroni pie and a Coke, and the Coke was hotter than the pie. Would it kill them to invest in proper cold drinks dispensers? Or even just some fridges?

Glad to get that off my chest. :laugh:

Is there another supporters meeting due where items like catering can be mentioned?

23 hours ago, garydavidson said:

I wonder if the increased knowledge of our under 12s deal has caused an increase in away fans attending as well? It is impressive considering the 18/19 figure will feature a couple of other home game against well support teams in comparison to this season.

The under 12 deal helps but we benefited from getting Hibs and Aberdeen as first 2 home games just under 6 000 at each.

Then big Hearts support on 28/12 followed 3 days later by big united support 7 058 and 7116.

Aberdeen again at 6 001 and hibs again at 6787 followed by post split v united at 7071.

Plus 3 games against the OF all over 7,000.

Getting a team when they are on a good run Hearts and Hibs, or there is a lot at stake per utd post split has helped the numbers.

Will be interesting to see how the fixtures pan out this year.

If county go down Aberdeen could get Dundee as local Derby and we could end up with shitty livingston or we might get Dundee at home at New Year.