#04 - 21/08/11 - Celtic 0-1 Saints - SPL

Oh Dear,

To all you FFF doubters SAY YOUR SORRY>>>>>>

Not once have I wilted under the dissapointing start however more than half of you lot have...

be ashamed of yourselves...and most of all bow down to the small support that went to Glasgow.....

As always a great result by a tactically great manager...

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Dear,

To all you FFF doubters SAY YOUR SORRY>>>>>>

Not once have I wilted under the dissapointing start however more than half of you lot have...

be ashamed of yourselves...and most of all bow down to the small support that went to Glasgow.....

As always a great result by a tactically great manager...

Agree about the doubters but not nearly half the people on here just the

same few posters posting the same rubbish all the time.

To my life long mate Mike Mason sorry I couldnt be with you at game but you went

Anyway and deserve to gloat over me forever. You said on Saturday night we would win and I would regret it. Homage to the ones who went

Wouldn,t be many masons in Sellick park today he he what a great night for a half shandy in the weege. Enjoy!:cool:

Be tempted to go:

Encks

Maybury Wright Ando Davidson

MacKay Davidson Morris Craig

Sandazza

Haber

With no Millar or Moon I dread to see us stick a random midfielder or striker on the right so I'd prefer we move MacKay up there and leave Maybury in at right back. That way we can double up on their wingers on both sides with two utility full-backs/midfielders out wide. I'd have Sandazza sitting behind Haber to give us the option of playing through Sandazza or going long to Haber.

Not sure where all this praise for McInnes is coming from. He clearly read my post and decided to move Mackay up to right mid :wink:

What a brilliant result. A huge 3 points. Not many teams will go to parkhead this season claim a win with a clean sheet. Hopefully this will be the kick start our season needed.

It also means that the official name of the club within media circles (for hopefully some time) is no longer "st johnstonewhohavenetscorednowin(enter number)of minutes".

And lastly...shades of 1998

Just got in & looked at cefax & saw we won 1-0. Had to come on here to confirm as we all know the Beeb.

Fantastic result. hoped he would play Dave mid right after seeing him in second half against Pars. Looked more the part than anyone else I have seen there in over a season.

Buzzing . What a pleasant surprise . Like 99% on here was expecting 3 or more against.