MoM Awards - Rnd 10 - Hearts (h)

MoM vs Hearts  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Cant decide.Thought the whole team were wonderful.Cillian took his goals really well and Fran made them.The back 4 were superb and Enks save at the end was world class.Oh I dinnae ken.

I went for Crackers.Strolled through the game again and made Ando look world class.

Edited by Dr Christmas Jones

I went for Fran, had thought about Cilla first but it was Fran's hard work that created the goals he scored.

Certainly Fran's pass for the first was absolutely perfect, but I'd argue Sheridan deserves just as much credit in the build to the second. He won the flick and then made an excellent run for Fran to pick out.

I've gone for Sheridan, with Sandaza, the entire back 4 and Craig not too far behind.

Cillian Sheridan. The biggest difference between Saints and Hearts today. Great movement for both goals, teaming up so well with Sandaza as we've become accustomed to. Lots of praise from the team at ESPN. I already hope we can extend this loan deal.

Seconded.

Great team performance and looked comfortable throughout. Cillian showed endevour throughout and took his chances well. Has been doing a lot of work for the team and fillowed up MOM performance on Tuesday with another today.

Well done and only wish we could have secured his services for longer than New Year.

Special mention for the "planking" celebration! :laugh:

Is the classic Mouser tasch just for a bet? :shock:

Voted for Sheridan - 2 goals to win the game and a great tash. In the last 2 games he's now starting to do the things that he wasn't doing (in my opinion) before that - winning headers, holding up the ball, linking play, pressuring defenders etc. Chuffed that he's proving me wrong, long may it continue.

Mentions for McCracken and Anderson, Sandaza for 2 assists and Millar and Moon for a hell of a lot of pressuring/harrying in the middle which gave Hearts no chance to settle and get a foothold in the game.