Leigh Griffiths

Derek Patterson

Sure there are plenty on here that will still try to deny that he is a good player.

Absolutely!  To be fair to the guy, although he clearly has a brain the size of a bluebottle's testicle, his behaviour over the last 6-12 months has been considerably better than in previous years.  He deserves a shot in the national team in my opinion.  I have my doubts as to whether he will be as successful in a team of better quality players, or if his form has been a result of enjoying being a one man team and the ego massage that provides.

Absolutely!  To be fair to the guy, although he clearly has a brain the size of a bluebottle's testicle, his behaviour over the last 6-12 months has been considerably better than in previous years.

---------------------

a racist tweet and shoplifting in the past 6months. just shows what a fud he is when this is him improving

He was never gonna be anything but a Wolves player next season, he was one of the first players Kenny Jackett spoke to after taking the reigns at Wolves. They released Ebanks Blake and are open to bids for Doyle, and Griffiths is seen as the natural replacement. Jackett said he knows Griffiths has a checkered past but wants to work with him and sees him as the player to fire them back into the Championship. As much as I dislike the wee prick, I can see him really making an impression in league one.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...