What Should Be Done With Stevie May? (Poll)

Jiangsu Sainty

What Should be Done with Stevie May?  

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let the lad leave, and gain a career in football, this is the only chance he has of achieving this. Staying at Saints will crush any real chance he has. Saints over recent years have given up too easily on local talent, and instead bring in has beens from outside. This saves on the expense of providing quality training, and investing in local talent.

I want the boy to do well but he's been murder everyone I've seen him! Headless chicken comes to mind! The fact he's from Perth had clearly clouded everyones views of him! He simply ain't good enough!!!

Came on at Easter Rd and did fine.

Tade on the other hand...... Wish we'd loan him out. Carthorse springs to mind.

Yup! Imagine loaning out a forward and bringing in a winger....

Madness!

May came on as sub a couple of times, was played out wide & showed more than Pawlett did in his spell against Hibs. I just don`t get it & can`t see why Pawlett was brought in.

May isn't a winger though. He'd be better playing up front every week for Hamilton. If he steps up to the plate there it can only benefit Saints

Yeah but is Pawlett a winger or just someone who plays on the wing. Hope he turns out OK but just can`t see it.

Despite their result, Stevie May seemed to be about the only Accies player to get any praise at the weekend. Just hope he's not going to be playing in a team that's struggling badly, as that won't help his cause.

Stevie May looks far too classy for our team.

The only positive I could see from the game was that Stevie May looks a class player and looked fired up.

Thought May did really well, full of running, direct.

Stevie May looked like the best bit of business Billy has done for a long time.

Stevie May is one positive from the game...

http://www.setbb.com/acciesworld/viewtopic.php?mforum=acciesworld&t=17560&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&mforum=acciesworld

• 11 months later...

Sell him we let better strikers go before and their careers never got off the ground. He will never make it in the SPL.

Another Jackson IMO.

Would agree that we should be looking to play may before higgins but still fear he is not up to spl standard .

not good enough for spl yet or maybe not at all so good for him to test himself in the first division then hopefully does a job for saints

Good for him to get some 1st division experience for our title challenge next year.. :laugh:

I want the boy to do well but he's been murder everyone I've seen him! Headless chicken comes to mind! The fact he's from Perth had clearly clouded everyones views of him! He simply ain't good enough!!!

:laugh:  :laugh: