Dundee Fc

andy rhodes fancy watch

The SPL is dying a death anyway, no competition, no crowds, maybe a season in division one is just the tonic we need. Oh yes, don't forget our cup final this season.

Its pretty compeditive in the majority of positions...just Celtic and Dundee are the two seemingly in the positions they'll end the season. No surprise in either case.

Personally....geographically,financially hope Dundee stay up! Would be quite happy with a tight east of Scotland league. Dunfermline in Ross county or Inverness oot! No offence to the latter two teams but who wants an Inverness derby at New Year when you could have a short trip to Dundee or Dunfermline. No Dundee fan but they were catapulted in to the league with little or no preparation. Only a few seasons ago we were getting more Dundee fans up to Mc D than the old firm have brought in recent times. I agree the league reconstruction will probably save them! Just a pity Saints were never that lucky?! I'm not bitter!!!

Wendy - check the thread about Rangers. Possibly the biggest thread on this board ever.....about a scamming, cheating, thieving mob of tramps. Not much different to that lot up the Tay.

They should have been demoted to Div three and should never have taken Dunfermline place ....

Don't get it.

We hate Dundee

or

Not???

Wendy - check the thread about Rangers. Possibly the biggest thread on this board ever.....about a scamming, cheating, thieving mob of tramps. Not much different to that lot up the Tay.

They should have been demoted to Div three and should never have taken Dunfermline place ....

Don't get it.

We hate Dundee

or

Not???

Only disagree on one point and that is that you think that Rangers should have been demoted to Division 3. I am positive that there would have been a welcome in the Glasgow Central Junior Leagues for them under a new guise. Complete expusion was the answer..

Delighted they're getting relegated. I hate Dundee, but it's also embarrassing how poor they are. I remember the battles in the First when games were settled by wonder strikes, The Sheerin Dance at McDiarmid sticks in the mind, as does Swankie scoring a screamer for them at Dens Park not long before he joined us (?)

Now the games aren't even challenging for us, we can play horrifically and still win. Not the type of derby anyone wants to see, let them get relegated. Build themselves back up and try again with a better squad. Getting rid of Barry Smith has to be a key though, he's a dreadful manager