Dundee Fc

andy rhodes fancy watch

Myspazz....are you sure you are not an old firm supporter in disguise? Captain paranoia on your shoulder.....relax I am on your side as a Saints fan! Only care about Saints....wish football wasn't about money but unfortunately it is! Whether you like it or not everyone but Celtic or Rangers have been shafted by the SPL/SFA at some time or other! Why do you think the Scottish Premier league was set up in the first place? To suit the old firm, and all the other west coast teams! Run by the west coast for the west coast! So pardon me for wanting an east coast team like Dundee in the league! Aberdeen,Dundee,Dundee Utd, Dunfermline, Hearts, Hibs, Saints, Livingston, Falkirk, (Ross Co & Inverness @ a push) would be a league I wouldn't mind...Won't be reading any thread about Rangers as to be honest don't care unless it affects Saints! As far as I am concerned wouldn't miss either of the old firm and their bigotry! You do however need some needle/rivalry or you would be as we'll watching a cub match doon the inch. I am not trying to defend Dundee or the way they have been run over the years, but let a spotless football team cast the first stone! C.O.Y.S

Wendy - check the thread about Rangers. Possibly the biggest thread on this board ever.....about a scamming, cheating, thieving mob of tramps. Not much different to that lot up the Tay.

They should have been demoted to Div three and should never have taken Dunfermline place ....

Don't get it.

We hate Dundee

or

Not???

Dundee were dealt a low card by the SPL with no time to prepare, it's a wonder they don't sue them. Our seasons will definitely be poorer without our biggest rival, hopefully it is a one season jaunt in div 1 next season.

No worse a hand than their creditors were dealt.

I actually quite enjoy the fact they got promoted and are getting pumped every week. Cannon Fodder.

Not only that but the spending has started again with the signing of GGH. They never learn. Banish them to the first for another decade.

Also Gort... I see you've now got no chance of winning the league. Hard luck pal.

No worse a hand than their creditors were dealt.

I actually quite enjoy the fact they got promoted and are getting pumped every week. Cannon Fodder.

Not only that but the spending has started again with the signing of GGH. They never learn. Banish them to the first for another decade.

Also Gort... I see you've now got no chance of winning the league. Hard luck pal.

Only point there is ....................Gary Harkins was (apparently) signed by someone outwith Dundee FC BUT who is a supporter with some money to pay his wages.

Its a pity OUR landed Gentry and big businesses couldnt have signed Messi or Ronaldo or both !

Only point there is ....................Gary Harkins was (apparently) signed by someone outwith Dundee FC BUT who is a supporter with some money to pay his wages.

Its a pity OUR landed Gentry and big businesses couldnt have signed Messi or Ronaldo or both !

Could you no dip into your pension/savings Ancient?

Aye I could do right enough - but after the Hookers -Drugs and copious amounts of alcohol abuse - I needed to go to Wonga for my away games admission -Last count I owed them 6bn pounds and 42 pence

Not to worry, just call yourself THE ancientsaint and forget about it.

Colin Nish on £4k a week? Where did you read this? I highly doubt he will be on those wages as Dundee.

He's on that at Hartlepool. Dundee are paying 50% this season as part of the loan deal, no idea how much he'll earn once he signs permanently but can't believe he'll take a 50% pay cut just to play for Dundee

He's on that at Hartlepool. Dundee are paying 50% this season as part of the loan deal, no idea how much he'll earn once he signs permanently

but can't believe he'll take a 50% pay cut just to

play for Dundee

You better believe it.

If he is getting 2 grand a week then he is being overpaid and is probably thankful for that, as dundee are as high/low a team as he's likely to get.

Unless some daft English lower league team come calling.

Disgraceful! Saves the club from probable extinction with a breathtaking run two seasons ago, been totally hamstrung by 4 decades of decline and outright banditry, and yet conducted himself with class and dignity throughout. I hope he gets another job soon. P*ss poor from the BOD....who now? Jim Duffy? Jocky Scott? Big Rab? They really wonder why they are known as the Fun?