Ross County V Saints

glenrothes saintee

However, a win in Dingwall would be a huge boost to our prospects. A run of 6 games in 4 weeks, and I was thinking what 10 points would do to our league position. 2 games down, 6 points in the bag, with Dundee away and the fakes at home still to go. Even if we get gubbed by Celtic, we do have a chance to push on for a top 4 position at least.

Edited by montrosesaintee

Are Inverness not playing Killie at home this midweek?

Nope

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - Scottish Premier League

• Inverness CT v Kilmarnock 19:45

Fri 15 Feb 2013 - Scottish Premier League

• Aberdeen v Dundee 19:45

Sat 16 Feb 2013 - Scottish Premier League

• Celtic v Dundee Utd 15:00
  • Hearts v Kilmarnock 15:00
  • Motherwell v Inverness CT 15:00
  • Ross County v St Johnstone 15:00
  • St Mirren v Hibernian 15:00

Nope

Wed 13 Feb 2013 - Scottish Premier League

• Inverness CT v Kilmarnock 19:45

Fri 15 Feb 2013 - Scottish Premier League

• Aberdeen v Dundee 19:45

Sat 16 Feb 2013 - Scottish Premier League

• Celtic v Dundee Utd 15:00
  • Hearts v Kilmarnock 15:00
  • Motherwell v Inverness CT 15:00
  • Ross County v St Johnstone 15:00
  • St Mirren v Hibernian 15:00

:confused: :confused: :confused: Am i missing something? Edited by montrosesaintee

So by the time Saturday comes, Caley could actually have more points on the board.

Think as long as we concentrate on our own game we'll be okay, I'm sure we'll beat Ross County, St.Mirren and Dundee, anything against Celtic will be a bonus.

Top six no probs, and we'll make up for last season's disastrous 5 games.

£65 return on the train from Edinburgh and you would have to leave at 8.30am and not get back until after midnight. Chuck in the cost of food, drinks, match entry and there's no way I can justify the cost of going, so it's a no from me. Public transport in Scotland really is sh*te and a total rip off.

Think I'll probably head through to Linlithgow for the Jeanfield game instead.

£65 return on the train from Edinburgh and you would have to leave at 8.30am and not get back until after midnight. Chuck in the cost of food, drinks, match entry and there's no way I can justify the cost of going, so it's a no from me. Public transport in Scotland really is sh*te and a total rip off.

Why not get a car load through to Barossa St and pick up the bus for £7 each leaving at 10am.

You can leave your car at Barossa St. One has to drive and miss out on the beer but 3.4 others can have a great day out.

01738 628391 to book a seat. Bus filling fast so need to be quick.

If I go (will make my mind up on Friday night) I will get the train up from Markinch £19 return. Club55 (old age has its advantages).