Stevie May

rik2304

Well chuffed for him, althought if can keep for think he is a shout for the first team? Better shout Kenny Miller for me anyway.

I also saw him out the other night, I say saw him he walked past before we knew what happening he was halfway up the road, so we just resorted to singing nanananana Stevie may, he waved back : D

We might lose him quicker than folks think, he can start talking to other clubs from December and we might lose him for nowt at the end of the season. Hope not as he looks the real deal. Need him signed up for three years with major resale % tied in. Looks the best striker in years although he's far from the finished product.

St Mirren fan claiming on P+B that Stevie Mays 25 goals last season don't prove he'll be near good enough for the SPL  :LAUGH OUT LOUD:

Well we're barely into August and his record looks pretty impressive so far. Two competitive games at McD, two goals for Saints, and eh.......