Gary Mcdonald

byebyedundee

Looks like a  direct replacement for Murray!

Without the goals by the looks of things.

Still, he looks comfortable enough on the ball and likes to drive forward, judging by those 6 minutes.

Then again, I could create a youtube video of myself playing like Nemanja Vidic if I could pick out my best bits.

Are you not my friend John?

of course I am, we have many others to fight.  Currently getting a squad together for another Highland Clearance. 

ETA after reading the last post on the Brittain thread.  I am joking here and in my last post.  Don't want to be warned for my manners.

Edited by john1962

This thread started with a video and the comment "looks decent"

I think he looks very decent.

Looks good on the ball, passes well. moves well, and he's all over the pitch. And a few goals in there as well.

Oh, but he's 31.

Wish I was thirty frkn one!!

This thread started with a video and the comment "looks decent"

I think he looks very decent.

Looks good on the ball, passes well. moves well, and he's all over the pitch. And a few goals in there as well.

Oh, but he's 31.

Wish I was thirty frkn one!!

=====

Agreed. 31 is nothing. Could have another 5-6 years in him easily as long as he stays fit.

Anyone know what his injury record is like?

Tommy must have signed him on the strength that video.You could pick out a few good points of any players season but I have a feeling he is a decent player & looks like he will play more games than Muzz in a season.

I had a feeling that I thought he was a good player when he played in Scotland but it may have been someone else I was thinking about.

Tommy must have signed him on the strength that video.You could pick out a few good points of any players season but I have a feeling he is a decent player & looks like he will play more games than Muzz in a season.

I had a feeling that I thought he was a good player when he played in Scotland but it may have been someone else I was thinking about.

I don't remember him from playing in Scotland either, but our new management team have been in office for less than a week, so obviously someone knows something about him to go straight out and sign him.

We're all happy with the new managerial appointments, so let's be happy with their judgement of a player.

Welcome aboard Gary.